https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0711/e9/64c708072cae4a500bed1aa5e150f3e9.jpeg
Free download скачать Learn to Make a Wire Wrapped Necklace Pendant from Scratch
Published 7/2023
Created by Rachel Truax
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 6 Lectures ( 1h 12m ) | Size: 1.56 GB

Intermediate wire weaving patterns and gemstone setting techniques to create a wearable necklace pendant.
What you'll learn
Learn different wire weaving patterns and techniques
Set gemstones in the wire securely
Create a bail for a necklace to fit through to make it wearable
Learn techniques to manipulate wire to make your own designs far beyond this one
Requirements
Obtain wire of appropriate gauges, bent nose pliers, wire cutters and gemstones
Description
Welcome to my new course, where you will learn how to create your own unique and beautiful wire-wrapped gemstone pendant! If you've ever admired the intricate wire-wrapped jewelry that you see in stores or online and wondered how it's done, this is the perfect course for you.Over the course of several engaging and informative lessons, I will guide you step-by-step through the process of wire-wrapping a gemstone to create a stunning pendant that you can wear or give as a thoughtful handmade gift. We'll start with the basics of wire-wrapping, including the tools and materials you'll need and some basic techniques for shaping and manipulating wire.Once you've mastered the fundamentals, we'll move on to selecting the perfect gemstone and creating a wire-wrapped setting that will hold it securely in place. You'll learn how to create a variety of wire-wrapping patterns and designs that will showcase the beauty of your gemstone and make your pendant truly one-of-a-kind.This course is perfect for anyone who loves jewelry-making, or anyone looking to explore a new creative outlet. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced wire-wrapping artist, you'll find plenty of inspiration and guidance in this course. By the end of the course, you'll have a beautiful wire-wrapped gemstone pendant that you can be proud of, and the skills and confidence to create many more! So come join me and let's get started!
Who this course is for
Aspiring wire weavers interested in enhancing their wire wrapping skills to be able to sell their designs
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/wire-wrapped-necklace-pendant/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
vbkxm.Learn.to.Make.a.Wire.Wrapped.Necklace.Pendant.from.Scratch.part2.rar.html
vbkxm.Learn.to.Make.a.Wire.Wrapped.Necklace.Pendant.from.Scratch.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
vbkxm.Learn.to.Make.a.Wire.Wrapped.Necklace.Pendant.from.Scratch.part1.rar
vbkxm.Learn.to.Make.a.Wire.Wrapped.Necklace.Pendant.from.Scratch.part2.rar
NitroFlare
vbkxm.Learn.to.Make.a.Wire.Wrapped.Necklace.Pendant.from.Scratch.part1.rar