https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0713/f1/9539a626f088a9f11cdbb3ab8e11d4f1.jpeg
Free download скачать Guido Giarelli, "National Health Services of Western Europe "
English | ISBN: 0367689596 | 2023 | 340 pages | PDF | 3 MB
This book draws on research within neo-Weberian and neo-institutionalist perspectives to critically analyse National Health Services (NHSs) in Western Europe. Exploring the challenges posed by neo-liberal policies, it also looks at the impact of the role of the state, the medical profession, the public and the medical-industrial complex in their development.

Bringing together a top-line range of expert international contributors, this book includes national studies from three European macro-regions: Britain, Scandinavia and the Mediterranean. In the first part, the NHSs of each country considered are examined historically and in a contemporary context in face of emerging challenges - from cost containment to governance. The second part looks across the macro-regions at the influence of the main actors involved in their evolution and sustainability. Comparing and contrasting the NHSs of Western Europe, the book ends with a discussion of future directions.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
lzhel.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
lzhel.rar.rar
Uploadgig
lzhel.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction