https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/bc/260cc9e9997654dc7cbd97cf6c902dbc.jpeg
Free download скачать Minimalism in your life
Published 10/2023
Created by Ludovic MARIN
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 34 Lectures ( 1h 16m ) | Size: 654 MB

Guide to simplify your life, have less stress, more freedom and focus!
What you'll learn
Minimalist lifestyle
Decluttering
Interior design
How to prioritize possessions
Know what is essential in your life
And much more!
Requirements
No prerequisites.
Description
Are you happy? Are you in good health? Are you getting results in your life? If it doesn't, then you have a problem. Indeed, we're living in a consumerist culture, it's easy to get sucked into the concept of more, more, more. Materialism clutters our body and mind. We all now know that excessive consumption does not lead to more happiness, more health or more success. So what to do? I have a solution for you: minimalism.Minimalism is based on one fundamental principle: less is more. The minimalist lifestyle is attractive to many but most people can't figure out the first few steps to head in this direction. It can seem overwhelming in our consumer society. This training is going to help you.You can live a healthy, calm, and relaxing minimalist lifestyle. Imagine everything in your home is clean, beautiful, and devoid of clutter. Your possessions are beautiful. Your life is filled with purpose because you are no longer wasting time managing all of your stuff.Although the aesthetics of minimalism are part of this course it's more about the benefits that minimalism can provide on the journey of decluttering. Benefits like connecting with yourself and finding what is truly important to you.Getting more out of your life is the ultimate goal of the minimalist lifestyle.Now is the time to start living with the real intention of improving your body, your brain and your life. It's time to make tough decisions and to get rid of clutter destroying the beauty and sense of calm in your life. Today is the day to begin your journey toward a happy minimalist lifestyle, one that you can sustain forever.In this training, I will teach you :- Minimalist lifestyle;- Decluttering;- Interior design;- How to prioritize possessions;- Know what is essential in your life;- And much more!This course is aimed at beginners. Whether you are a woman or a man already involved in the world of work or are still a student, I will give you all the tips you need to know in the field of minimalism. Your life will positively change!Learn Minimalism for your home, office and life. Minimalist interior design for all facets of your life and career. From practical tips and strategies for the organization to the benefits of living with less, this course will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to start your journey toward a more meaningful and fulfilling lifestyle.By the end of this training, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a more minimalist lifestyle.Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in this course!
Who this course is for
This course is for everyone who wants to invest in personal development
People who want to reduce clutter in their lives
People feeling uncomfortable in their bodies, minds, or lives
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/minimalism-in-your-life/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jxzks.Minimalism.in.your.life.rar.html
NitroFlare
jxzks.Minimalism.in.your.life.rar