https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/d1/99d0498c9cc86769345e78e0e529aad1.jpeg
Free download скачать Spanish from scratch - a solid foundation for your Spanish
Published 10/2023
Created by Carmen Frías Gómez
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 30 Lectures ( 4h 30m ) | Size: 4.57 GB

Learn Spanish Online from a NATIVE SPEAKER with unique QUALITY WORKSHEETS together with clear and PRACTICAL EXPLANATIONS
What you'll learn
How to pronounce in Spanish
How to introduce yourself and others
How to address people in different situations
How to count all numbers
How to form sentences in the present tense to describe your interests and hobbies
How to describe your family and physical appearance
How to ask in a clothes shop
How to express prices
Requirements
No previous knowledge of Spanish is required. In this course you will learn a solid foundation of the concepts of Spanish grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary so that, once you have completed the course, you can develop your Spanish language skills more easily.
Headphones and a printer are highly recommended. The headphones will help you to familiarise yourself with the pronunciation and the printer will help you to print out the resources to follow the course. However, this last part could also be done digitally.
Description
TIRED OF SPENDING YOUR MONEY on one Spanish course after another with short, ineffective videos as the only content that don't help you understand the basics of Spanish?No more!I'm Carmen, originally from Malaga, Spain. I studied Translation and Interpreting at the University of Malaga and I have been working in the field of teaching Spanish online for three years.Throughout these years I have had dozens of students who, despite having an advanced level of Spanish, were not able to learn new things because they simply did not have a solid foundation of Spanish and, therefore, could not apply logic to understand new knowledge.This course is the result of this observation so that this does not happen again and so that YOU CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT OF SPANISH.Why choose this course out of the many offered on Udemy?I could give you an endless number of reasons why you should choose this course over any other on this platform, but I'm going to focus on three specific points:1- You deserve a course MADE BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL with the studies and knowledge necessary for you to learn from minute 0 and appreciate Spanish as the beautiful language that it is. A course whose author has poured all his experience teaching languages and to which he has dedicated many hours of hard work to create INDEED AND ORIGINAL CONTENT that you will not find anywhere else because, in addition to being a Spanish tutor, I am also a professional creator of materials.2- It is the MOST COMPLETE COURSE you will find to start your way to learn Spanish as it has 153 pages full of CREATIVE AND ILLUSTRATIVE EXERCISES and more than 4 hours of video with UNIQUE, USEFUL EXPLANATIONS and tips to improve faster in Spanish in every way.3- This course is not an expense, it is an INVESTMENT, because after completing it you will not need to buy any more courses with the typical title "Spanish for Beginners", you will no longer be a complete beginner ;)What will you find inside the course?28 video lessons > Both the theory and the exercises are guided by videos so that everything is always clear and you are accompanied through the whole processExercises > Each theoretical part has multiple exercises to reinforce the knowledge. The exercises include vocabulary, listening, speaking, gap-filling, etc.Complete downloadable course > The whole course is downloadable so that you always have the grammar sheets and worksheets at hand.Educational Support > If you have any doubts or questions regarding any topic, just write me and you will receive the answer.This course is for you if:--You want to have a clear understanding of the basic concepts of Spanish.--You have started your Spanish journey with an app with no luck. I got you covered!--You want to to speak Spanish in your next trip and want to have a conversation with natives.--You want to learn in a practical, fun, and engaging way.
Who this course is for
This course is aimed at those people who have an inner interest in learning Spanish as a new language and want to obtain this knowledge from a reliable source and from a credible tutor with experience in the teaching sector.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/spanish-from-scratch-a-solid-foundation-for-your-spanish/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part1.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part4.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part2.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part3.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part5.rar.html
NitroFlare
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part4.rar
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part2.rar
4AC8/sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part5.rar]sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part5.rar
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part1.rar
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part3.rar
Fikper
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part2.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part4.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part5.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part3.rar.html
sejhj.Spanish.from.scratch..a.solid.foundation.for.your.Spanish.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable