https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1108/75/9a0cfb732dabbfda53013520430d0575.jpeg

[align=center]Sell Your Business Masterclass
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.48 GB | Duration: 3h 46m

The Complexities of Selling a Business, & a Few Alternative Options to Get What You Want[/center]

What you'll learn
You'll learn how much your business is ACTUALLY worth
You'll learn how businesses are valued in the REAL market
You'll understand which levers to pull, to increase the value of your shares
You'll learn the three main types of business, & how each are valued
You'll understand how market cycles work, & the best strategy for each stage in the cycle
You'll understand your business finances
You'll learn about alternative methods to operate your business, that have a HUGE impact on it's value, for very low effort
You'll learn 5 things every business MUST DO, if they want to sell their business
You'll learn the BEST place, to sell your business
You'll learn the HUGE risks involved, using a business broker to sell your business
You'll learn how much it costs to sell a business
You'll understand who will buy your business
You'll learn when the best time to sell your business is
You'll learn how long the sales process normally takes
You'll understand, which people you NEED, to help sell your business
You'll learn about getting paid, when you'll receive your money
You'll learn about the sales process
You'll learn why you should NEVER tell anyone, about selling the business
You'll understand why 98.7% of businesses listed for sale, never sell - and what you can do, to flip the odds in your favour
You'll learn some alternative ideas around selling your business
You'll learn a strategy for fixing any issues, in a business

Requirements
No prior knowledge required

Description
Do you want to know the secret, to how most people on the rich list, became wealthy?People like Richard Branson, Elon Musk, & Steve Jobs, they all know the secret. It's about selling your shares in a business.In this course, we're going to walk through, how YOU can use these secrets in your own life, to prepare your business to sell, even if you have no intention of actually selling it. The methods I share in this course are designed for small businesses. You can use them, whether you already employ 200 staff, or if it's just you on your own.I've created this course, because I see business owners struggling, to get where they want to go in life, or in their business, & I know there's a better way. I'm going to share with you, why the traditional route of selling a business, is probably not right for you.I want you to join the thousands of other students, that have learnt these skillsThe truth is, the world is in a strange place for many people right now. The old ways of doing things, they're dead and gone. We're not going back to those old ways.To survive, we have to move toward collaboration, working together, and sharing the rewards.The problem with learning any new skill, is you have to take the right action. We've gone through this process lots of times, we've learnt lots of lessons, some of those lessons cost us hundreds of thousands of pounds. We didn't have anyone teaching us this information, we had to learn it through trial and error. We had to get those battle scars. But you don't need to.By following this path, YOU don't need to make those same mistakes we did. You'll already be taking the right actions. What would selling your business mean to your life? If you're like most people, the first answer might be, having more money. But how would it affect those around you? Your family, your partner, your friends. How much would people in your social circle admire you?They'd probably look to you, for the secrets to business too. They might ask your advice. And then YOU too, can share this knowledge, and help THEM climb the wealth ladder too.If you follow this model, and everything you'll learn in this course, you WILL achieve those goals in your personal life, and in your business.All you have to do, is follow the plan.So let's look at some of the things, you'll learn in this courseYou'll learn how much your business is ACTUALLY worthYou'll learn how businesses get valued in the real marketYou'll understand which levers to pull, so you can increase the value of your sharesYou'll learn the three main types of business, and how each of those types are valued differently by the marketYou'll understand how market cycles work, and the best strategy for each stage in the cycleYou'll learn about how to understand your business financesYou'll learn about alternative methods to operate your business, which actually make a huge impact on its value, by not doing very workYou'll learn about the 5 things every business must do, if they want to sellYou'll learn about the best place to sell your businessYou'll learn about the huge risks involved, with using a business broker to sell your businessYou'll learn how much it costs to sell a businessYou'll understand who are the most likely group of people, to buy your business are - and its probably not those you're thinking of right nowYou'll learn about, when is the best time to sell your businessYou'll learn how long the sales process normally takesYou'll learn about the people you'll need, to help you sell your businessYou'll learn about getting paid for the business, and when you'll receive your moneyYou'll learn about the overall selling processYou'll learn about why you should never tell anyone you're selling the businessYou'll understand why 98.7% of businesses listed for sale never actually sell, and what you can do, to flip those odds in your favourYou'll learn about some alternative ideas around selling your businessAnd You'll learn about a strategy, for fixing any issues in a businessSo if you're curious about selling your business, let's get started

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Where are you now?

Lecture 2 How much is your business worth?

Lecture 3 How to increase the value of your business

Lecture 4 Valuing a Service, Asset, or Hotel Business

Lecture 5 Market Cycles - What's the best strategy at each stage in the cycle?

Section 3: Maximizing Sale Price & General Business Improvement

Lecture 6 A Quick Start Guide to Understanding Your Finances

Lecture 7 Improving Delivery Efficiency

Lecture 8 Case Study: Lifecycle Pricing

Lecture 9 Improving Overhead Efficiency

Lecture 10 Improving Balance Sheet Value

Section 4: The Process

Lecture 11 5 Things you MUST do, to sell your business

Lecture 12 Where to sell your business

Lecture 13 The risks of using a business broker

Lecture 14 How much does it cost to sell a business

Lecture 15 Who will buy my business?

Lecture 16 When is the best time to sell my business?

Lecture 17 How long does it take to sell a business?

Lecture 18 Who will I need to help me sell my business?

Lecture 19 When will I get paid?

Lecture 20 The Sales Process

Lecture 21 Why you should never tell anyone

Lecture 22 Why do you want to sell your business

Lecture 23 Why 98.7% of small businesses never sell

Section 5: Alternative Options

Lecture 24 Opportunity Cost

Lecture 25 Grow First, then Sell

Lecture 26 How to Fix the Issues in a Small Business

Lecture 27 The Arbitrage Strategy

Lecture 28 The Evolution Merger Strategy

Lecture 29 The Nut & Bolt Strategy

Lecture 30 How to Find the Perfect Business to Buy

Section 6: Additional Content

Lecture 31 The Best Strategies for the Next 12 months

Lecture 32 Case Study: Project China Media

Lecture 33 Case Study: Project SMT

Lecture 34 Case Study: Project PPP

Lecture 35 Case Study: Project Tekserv

Lecture 36 Case Study: Project Transunite

Lecture 37 Case Study: Project Fox Group

Lecture 38 Next Steps

Business owners that wish to sell their business,People that wish to learn about how businesses are valued & the sales process,People looking for a better alternative, than just going the traditional route when selling their business

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a9d0cafd4eaca7f02ce6cb436eef1dc4/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ae122a4846455a8597f975892ba18860/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part2.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/56b4cAe13126A39f/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/89bCe6b6388d9f6a/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part2.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E85C52C7579A662/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/62ED2CF15955EF1/ugxqd.Sell.Your.Business.Masterclass.part2.rar