https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1115/1c/d16b1802771442e770c45d4cb7ae5d1c.jpeg

Learn Hindi Through English - Beginner Crash Course (2023)
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.77 GB | Duration: 4h 33m

21 day Hindi learning course for beginners, with a focus on real world Hindi usage| Immersive Hindi language course[/center]

What you'll learn
Learn to speak Hindi with conversational fluency, good grammar and effective pronunciation techniques
Build a Vocabulary of over 1000 basic Hindi words which are commonly used in day to day conversation
Become comfortable in having basic conversations in Hindi with native speakers while traveling or working in India
Course is delivered by native Hindi speakers with full English proficiency
Watch Bollywood movies and Hindi TV Shows without Subtitles
Gain cultural insights and fun tid-bits about the language and nuances of politeness, formality and other cultural insights
Course is designed by passionate polyglots with an expertise in the best practices of new language acquisition
Learn effective pronunciation techniques to speak like a native Hindi speaker.
Structured course design to help you learn in a step-by-step method in a simple way
Every lesson ends with a practice exercise and downloadable resources for reference
Learn in a fun way using Stories, famous Hindi Movie dialogues and songs
Learn practical relevant examples which are applicable to real life - e.g., Learn to introduce yourself, Talk to another person, Be able to shop or travel etc.
Learn by Comprehensible Input Method for an immersive learning with fun visuals, stories, conversations
Learn the Hindi Script (Devanagri Script) and learn to form words using the letters
Requirements
No prior knowledge of Hindi is required. Anyone can join this course.
No prior knowledge of reading the Hindi script is required. All lessons use English/Latin alphabet (Hindi phonetic transliteration into English alphabet)
Description
If you are looking for a well structured approach to learning Hindi, along with immersion into the language & culture, this is the course for you! We focus on real world Hindi usage, through rich contextual examples, and stories. All of this delivered through engaging and interactive video lessons. The concepts are explained step by step with sufficient background for an absolute beginner. So whether you are a foreigner looking to visit India, or an Indian from a non-Hindi state, or you are simply brushing up the Hindi you've learnt in the past, you will be easily able to pick up the subtler nuances of grammar, pronunciation and mannerisms associated with the language.Our goal is to provide you with the toolkit to enter into the world of Hindi, because the most effective language learning happens when you immerse yourself into the language.This is a 21 day complete Hindi course for absolute beginners, that starts from Hindi basics to intermediate conversational fluency in Hindi. No prior knowledge of Hindi is required. We at Bhashafy teach using a research backed 'Comprehensible Input' method, with high quality visual input, context-based explanations, immersion, and interactive lessons. The course is designed such that you can start forming simple Hindi sentences from Day 1, and progress to full Hindi conversations by Day 21. We give special importance to having relevant examples & practice exercises, so that you can first build a Hindi vocabulary that's relevant to your own life & aspirations. That way the Hindi learning is more sticky and memorable!We focus on spoken Hindi and primarily use English/Latin alphabet to write the Hindi parts. So it is not mandatory to learn the Hindi script for this course. However support resources are provided with all the examples in Hindi (Devanagari) script as well, and there are lessons to learn Hindi script (Devanagari). So it is your choice if you want to learn to read Hindi simultaneously.Why buy this course to learn Hindi?Course is delivered by native Hindi speakers with full proficiency in EnglishBeginner level to Advanced. We start from complete basics and advance to compound sentences and formatsHigh quality Audio/Video and graphics. No readability issues as we do not use blackboard/whiteboard.Visually immersive Input, images and Interactive lessonsWe use English alphabet to write Hindi for easy readability for English speaking learners. Learning to read Hindi is not mandatory (Hindi script is provided in downloadable PDFs if the student chooses to)Focused lessons on learning Hindi script (To learn Devanagari script)Fun Practice Exercises and Relevant Examples from Day to Day lifeExamples on learning Hindi through Bollywood, Fun examples to immerse yourself in Hindi cultureFocus on Pronunciation with innovative tips and techniques to improve pronunciationHundreds of basic Hindi words and Hindi phrases are covered in dedicated vocabulary building lessonsEvery lesson ends with a goal of applying the concept to speak about your own life. You will hence learn to introduce yourself in Hindi, talk about your family/friends, talk about your career and life, ask questions to others while travelling or shopping or ordering at a restaurant and talk about numerous other relevant situations in HindiBoth formal as well as informal language covered. You can use this course to speak to both elders & youngsters, or understand Hindi movies, or start new friendships.If you have ever wondered how to learn Hindi quickly or how to learn Hindi easily or how to improve your Hindi (in case you have already studied Hindi in the past), this is the most comprehensive Hindi learning Course to learn Hindi effectively. Hindi Speaking is made easy through relevant and effective examples, delivered with a high focus on quality as well as audio/video clarity. The course also contains multiple Hindi Vocabulary builder lessons to learn Hindi words and learn Hindi phrases for travel in India or learn enough Hindi to interact with Hindi speakers.We at Bhashafy love languages! The word "Bhasha" means "language" in many Indian languages including Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit among others. Bhashafy is run by polyglots with a know-how in the mechanism of effectively learning a language from scratch.We have two key mantras:1. Language education through the life story of the learner - Our examples always start with YOU, not arbitrary sentences.2. Learn through comprehensible input - Your beautiful human brain is a language learning machine - we unlock its potential to learn language through context and visualizations.
Overview
Section 1: Day 1 - Overview of the Hindi Language and Hindi sentence structure
Lecture 1 Overview of Hindi Language
Lecture 2 Day 1 - Basic pronouns and sentence structure
Section 2: Day 2 - Learn to introduce yourself in Hindi
Lecture 3 Day 2.1- Introduce Yourself Part 1| Learn to form sentences of the form "I am.."
Lecture 4 Day 2.2 - Introduce Yourself Part 2 | Learn to Introduce yourself, with Examples
Section 3: Day 3 - Tips on Genders & Plural forms in Hindi
Lecture 5 Genders of words in Hindi
Lecture 6 Plural forms of words in Hindi
Section 4: Day 4 - Vocabulary Builder - Greetings & Phrases | Family kinship names
Lecture 7 Day 4.1 - Vocabulary Builder | Basic Phrases & Greetings in Hindi
Lecture 8 Day 4.2 - Vocabulary Builder | Family Kinship Names in Hindi
Section 5: Day 5 - Introduction to Verbs (Commands & Requests)
Lecture 9 Day 5 - Learn to command, order or request in Hindi using Verbs
Section 6: Day 6- Learn to talk about your daily habits in Hindi using Simple Present Tense
Lecture 10 Day 6-Learn to talk about your daily routine using Simple Present Tense in Hindi
Section 7: Day 7- Talk about what you are doing right now using Present Continuous ("-ing")
Lecture 11 Day 7- Talk about what you are doing right now using Present Continuous ("-ing")
Section 8: Day 8 - Verbs in Present Tense with all pronouns
Lecture 12 Day 8.1 - Verbs in Present Tense with all pronouns
Lecture 13 Day 8.2 - Short Story | A Day in the Life of Raj
Lecture 14 Day 8.3 - Short Story | A Day in the Life of Geeta
Section 9: Day 9 - Possessive Forms of Pronouns (Learn to use "My", "Your", "His/Her",etc.)
Lecture 15 Day 9.1 - Possessive Forms of Pronouns (Learn to use "My","Your","His/Her",etc.)
Lecture 16 Day 9.2 - Short Story | Sunita and her family
Lecture 17 Day 9.3 - Short Story | Sharma's two avatars
Section 10: Day 10: Asking Questions
Lecture 18 Day 10 - Learn to ask questions in Hindi
Section 11: Day 11: Oblique case | Learn to say "I Like...", "I Love...", "I Want..."
Lecture 19 Day 11: Oblique case | Learn to say "I Like...", "I Love...", "I Want..."
Section 12: Day 12 - Learn Numbers in Hindi
Lecture 20 Day 12.1 - Learn Numbers in Hindi
Lecture 21 Day 12.2 - Short Story | Let's do some shopping in Hindi
Lecture 22 Day 12.3 - Short Story | Let's order at a restaurant in Hindi
Section 13: Day 13 - Vocabulary Builder
Lecture 23 Day 13.1 - Colours in Hindi
Lecture 24 Day 13.2 - Food Items in Hindi
Lecture 25 Day 13.3 - Animals in Hindi
Lecture 26 Day 13.4 - Names of the parts of the body in Hindi
Lecture 27 Day 13.5 - Adjectives in Hindi
Lecture 28 Day 13.6 - Verbs in Hindi
Section 14: Day 14 - Introduction to Past Tense in Hindi
Lecture 29 Day 14.1 - Learn habitual past tense in Hindi (I used to...)
Lecture 30 Day 14.2 - Short Story | Raj and Geeta talk about their last job
Section 15: Day 15 - More Past Tense Forms & Perfect Tense
Lecture 31 Day 15.1 - More Past Tense Forms | Learn "I have done", "I had done", "I did"
Lecture 32 Day 15.2 - Short Story | Sharmaji's love for Lucknow
Lecture 33 Day 15.3 - Short Story | Raj goes for an interview
Section 16: Day 16 - Introduction to Future Tense in Hindi
Lecture 34 Day 16 - Future Tense in Hindi
Section 17: Day 17 - Talk about your dreams & aspirations in Hindi (Future Tense)
Lecture 35 Day 17.1 - Talk about your dreams using "I can", "I want", "I'm going to"
Lecture 36 Day 17.2 - Short Story | Chandu wants to become a cricketer
Section 18: Day 18 - Conjunctions in Hindi | Join 2 sentences together in Hindi
Lecture 37 Day 18 - Conjunctions in Hindi | Join 2 sentences together in Hindi
Section 19: Day 19 - Directions in Hindi
Lecture 38 Day 19 - Learn to ask for directions in Hindi | A trip to the Taj Mahal
Section 20: Day 20 - Cultural Usage of Hindi | Proverbs & Bollywood
Lecture 39 Day 20.1 - Cultural Usage of Hindi | Proverbs in Hindi
Lecture 40 Day 20.2 - Cultural Usage of Hindi | Bollywood Songs and Dialogues
Section 21: Day 21 - Hindi script (Devanagari Script)
Lecture 41 Day 21.1 - Introduction to the Hindi script / Hindi alphabet (Devanagari Script)
Lecture 42 Day 21.2 - Learn all letters & matras in the Hindi script & form simple words
Beginners who want to learn Hindi from scratch,Foreigners who plan to travel or work in India,Students or Professionals who plan on moving to Hindi speaking states of India,Movie buffs who want to watch Bollywood Movies and Songs,For those who want to improve their Hindi pronunciation and grammar,Businesspersons looking to expand their business networks in India

[align=center]Screenshots

https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1115/5b/c239ad563fc78401afe6595ca782195b.jpeg

download скачать link

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/208f8f9200e1f0aad7c49d4616999c5c/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/06903e9fe55b06f9fe32a58260b0848c/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4991026179a17b000036d543c3a2a6cb/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part3.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/18A21747e5839fc4/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/454bFe738910563a/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/27fec7729Ddde200/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part3.rar

ddownload.com:

Код:
https://ddownload.com/r48f5ui9j9t2/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/2twcowxaxp5o/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/v1lz903e7tz3/ozqfm.Learn.Hindi.Through.English..Beginner.Crash.Course.2023.part3.rar