https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1213/55/97d7706cec4a4b2efc391c72644ef455.jpeg
Free download скачать Basic Of Financial Accounting
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.91 GB | Duration: 4h 3m
Financial Accounting

What you'll learn
Introduction to Accounting: At the end of this section you will be able to understand and apply the concept of accounting in your day to day activities.
Taxation: You will be able to have knowledge on how taxation work and deeper understand on how to reduce your tax liability legally and make less tax payment.
Accounting Process: You will be able to apply the basic process of Accounting in your business activities in order to help you track all your financial records.
Financial Statement: This section will help you to understand, manage and make informed investment and business decision.
Inventory Accounting: This section will help you to understand, manage, control and track your inventory in other to make more profit.
Requirements
Just a computer and a passion for learning
Description
Accounting is the process of tracking financial information, providing a system for recording, verifying, analyzing, and reporting on transactions. At the end of this course, you will be able to know more about financial Accounting and have the practical knowledge in the following areas: Meaning and functions of Accounting, Accounting Cycle, Accounting Principles, Accounting Equation, Types of Accounting, Rules of Debit & Credit, Analyzing transactions, Recording transactions, Posting transactions to the general ledger, Balancing the accounts, Preparing Trial Balance, Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, Accounting Ratio, Various types of Accounting Ratio, Significance of these ratios, Basics of inventory , Inventory Accounting system, Inventory valuation, Accounting for inventory, Impact of inventory on Financial Statement, Definition of taxation, Types of Taxation and how they are calculated, and explanations are made for some basic tax component. You will be able to have my WhatsApp number and my e-mail address to help you ask questions, and I have created a free two hours online classes of which you will meet me personnel and solve questions on this course for you to understand the whole process. I have also added a lesson note to this presentation for you to read along side with the video presentation. Register this course and have value for money
Overview
Section 1: Meaning of Accounting
Lecture 1 Introduction To Accounting
Section 2: ACCOUNTING
Lecture 2 Definition Of Accounting
Section 3: What is meant by Accounting Process?
Lecture 3 Accounting Process
Section 4: FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Lecture 4 DEFINED FINANCIAL STATEMENT?
Section 5: WHAT IS INVENTORY ACCOUNTING?
Lecture 5 INVENTORY ACCOUNTING
Section 6: TAXATION
Lecture 6 WHAT IS TAXATION?
Stakeholder who wish to analyze their business financial health,Accounting Students who wish to master financial accounting,Businessman who wish to understand the use of Financial information for Decision making,Investors who wish to make informed Investment Decision
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/basic-of-financial-accounting/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
lzylf.Basic.Of.Financial.Accounting.part1.rar.html
lzylf.Basic.Of.Financial.Accounting.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
lzylf.Basic.Of.Financial.Accounting.part1.rar
lzylf.Basic.Of.Financial.Accounting.part2.rar
NitroFlare
lzylf.Basic.Of.Financial.Accounting.part2.rar