https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1225/5c/e65632e34c99bdde8eb6164200295c5c.jpeg
Free download скачать Handbook of Egg Science and Technology
English | 2024 | ISBN: 1032156600 | 807 Pages | PDF (True) | 45 MB
Eggs are one of the most popular foods worldwide due to their great taste and versatility, economical value and high nutritional content. The egg plays an important role in the human diet, both for the nutritional value of its many components (e.g., proteins, vitamins, minerals, choline, specific long chain fatty acids) as well for its wide range of functional characteristics, including foaming, gelling and emulsifying properties. The egg sector is a vibrant field with many new developments in terms of production, processing and commercialization as well as research. Since the beginning of the 21st century, the global production of eggs has grown by 69.5%, farm production systems have evolved to improve the welfare of laying hens, many eggshell and egg products have been developed to address the changing demands of consumers and our knowledge of the composition of the egg has been boosted by the latest gene-based technologies. Information on the science and technology of egg and egg processing is essential to governments, academia and industry.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
8gpwl.rar.html
NitroFlare
8gpwl.rar
Uploadgig
8gpwl.rar
NovaFile
8gpwl.rar
Fikper
8gpwl.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction