https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0107/1b/d017e63e18665a848c778e9cd887431b.jpeg
Free download скачать Data Science for Web3: Complete guide to exploring, modeling and building apps with Blockchain based data
English | 2023 | ISBN: 1837637547 | 555 Pages | MOBI EPUB (True) | 30 MB
​Data is the new Oil and Web 3 is starting to generate lots of it. This book aims to be a step-by-step guide for a data science project with practical examples, explanations, and ideas for portfolio development. ​In four main blocks, independent from each other, you'll discover the industry best practices, tools, and sources needed to navigate your way as a professional of data in Web 3. Start by understanding blockchain key concepts and the essential data science tools needed to work in Web 3 projects. ​Read into the next chapters to explore the main sources of data that can help cope with those industry challenge​s​, decoding smart contracts and building datasets. ​Disentangle feature engineering questions that may arise when dealing with blockchain data before diving in deeper into machine learning use cases where crypto data is being used. The book includes real world examples based on interviewed executives from renowned companies that are facing technical challenges when using data to foster innovation in the Web 3 environment.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
2xz6r.rar.html
NitroFlare
2xz6r.rar
Uploadgig
2xz6r.rar
Fikper
2xz6r.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction