https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0109/49/aaf5f68fde290cd3985c568db7bb7649.jpeg
Free download скачать Cassandra: The Definitive Guide: Distributed Data at Web Scale, 3rd Edition by Eben Hewitt, Jeff Carpenter
English | March 1, 2022 | ISBN: 1492097144 | True PDF | 430 pages | 10 MB
Imagine what you could do if scalability wasn't a problem. With this hands-on guide, you'll learn how the Cassandra database management system handles hundreds of terabytes of data while remaining highly available across multiple data centers. This revised third edition-updated for Cassandra 4.0 and new developments in the Cassandra ecosystem, including deployments in Kubernetes with K8ssandra-provides technical details and practical examples to help you put this database to work in a production environment.

Authors Jeff Carpenter and Eben Hewitt demonstrate the advantages of Cassandra's nonrelational design, with special attention to data modeling. Developers, DBAs, and application architects looking to solve a database scaling issue or future-proof an application will learn how to harness Cassandra's speed and flexibility.
Understand Cassandra's distributed and decentralized structureUse the Cassandra Query Language (CQL) and cqlsh (the CQL shell)Create a working data model and compare it with an equivalent relational modelDesign and develop applications using client driversExplore cluster topology and learn how nodes exchange dataMaintain a high level of performance in your clusterDeploy Cassandra onsite, in the cloud, or with Docker and KubernetesIntegrate Cassandra with Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Solr, and Lucene

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
btlkx.rar.html
NitroFlare
btlkx.rar
Uploadgig
btlkx.rar
Fikper
btlkx.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction