https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0116/f6/c724ff4b2ce47462b80fa8b534e41ff6.jpeg
Free download скачать Quantum Mechanics in Phase Space: An Overview with Selected Papers by Thomas L Curtright, David B Fairlie, Cosmas K Zachos
English | 2005 | ISBN: 9812383840 | 551 Pages | DJVU | 6.5 MB
Wigner's quasi-probability distribution function in phase space is a special (Weyl-Wigner) representation of the density matrix.

It has been useful in describing transport in quantum optics; nuclear physics; and quantum computing, decoherence, and chaos.  It is also of importance in signal processing and the mathematics of algebraic deformation.  A remarkable aspect of its internal logic, pioneered by Groenewold and Moyal, has only emerged in the last quarter century:  It furnishes a third, alternative formulation of quantum mechanics, independent of the conventional Hilbert space or path integral formulations.
In this logically complete and self-standing formulation, one need not choose sides between coordinate and momentum space.  It works in full phase-space while accommodating the uncertainty principle, and it offers unique insights into the classical limit of quantum theory.  The variables (observables) in this formulation are c-number functions in phase space instead of operators, with the same interpretation as their classical counterparts, but which compose together in novel algebraic ways.
This volume is a selection of 23 classic and/or useful papers about the phase-space formulation, with an introductory overview that provides a trail-map to these papers, and with an extensive bibliography.  The overview collects often-used formulas and simple illustrations, suitable for applications to a broad range of physics problems, as well as teaching.  It thereby provides supplementary material that may be used for a beginning graduate course in quantum mechanics.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
7mhpp.zip.html
NitroFlare
7mhpp.zip
Uploadgig
7mhpp.zip
Fikper
7mhpp.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction