https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0126/60/b6cc3a63754f444ace568a5c0d727a60.jpeg
Free download скачать The Grim Reader
by Seideman, Miffie;

English | 2024 | ISBN: 1684352142  |  256 pages | True PDF  | 8.08 MB

Many authors draw from headlines or movies rather than personal experience to write drug-related scenes, and the result may be more fiction than fact. So, how can you craft a convincing scene involving accidental use of fentanyl-tainted pot or a murder attempt with grandma's pain pills?
A much-needed resource,The Grim Readerdetails how to write medical scenarios that result in realistic page-turners. As drug inaccuracies multiply in screenplays, scripts, novels, and audio plays, Dr. Miffie Seideman, Pharm.D. provides writers (and editors) with the background and authenticity necessary to develop plausible Descriptionlines, including:
Pertinent drug facts, tips, and symptomsSymptom timelinesTips for developing historically accurate scenesCommon street drug names and slangSample scenarios to demonstrate how to weave the information into a believable sceneWriting prompts to provide scene starters and offer practice Combining Seideman's pharmacology knowledge with her love for creative writing,The Grim Readeris the ultimate guide to help authors craft accurate drug scenes and avoid medical mistakes.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileBoom
ujqg8.zip
Rapidgator
ujqg8.zip.html
NitroFlare
ujqg8.zip
Uploadgig
ujqg8.zip
Fikper
ujqg8.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction