https://i.im.ge/2024/01/31/bNjhV1.k2w4sbl8ek6i.png

[center]Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Chinese / Spanish / Italian / Korean / German / Portuguese / French / Japanese[/center]

System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (version 1909 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10/11
• Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor (Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processor recommended)
• 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060, Quadro P2200 or AMD Radeon RX 580 with 4 GB VRAM (Nvidia Geforce GTX 2080, Quadro RTX 4000 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8 GB recommended)
• 30 GB of free space on SSD

Description:
Adobe Substance 3D Painter is a powerful application that allows you to paint 3D model textures in real time. The program has the tools you need to easily texture 3D pictures using your natural hand gestures, from advanced brushes to smart materials that automatically adapt to your model. Adobe Substance 3D Painter is widely used in game and film production, as well as in the design, clothing and architecture industries. This is a 3D texturing application that will benefit creative professionals all over the world.
Benefits of the latest version of Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- Powerful coloring engine
Color with dynamic brushes, projection tools or particles. Painter also supports Adobe Photoshop brush styles.

- Smart materials and smart masks
Add realistic detail, from a thin layer of dust to signs of heavy wear.

- Improved material creation
Reproduce the behavior of real materials, such as subsurface scattering, gloss, anisotropy, or transparent coating. Keep these properties when exporting.

- Easy export
Export effortlessly to any game engine or renderer. Create custom export styles to suit any channel or workflow.

- Automatic UVs
Automatic UVs ensure that imported models do not need special preparation to create textures. Place UVs on multiple tiles to maintain high resolution.

- VFX support
The Painter app supports multi-tile inking (UDIM), Alembic, camera import, Python scripting, and is compatible with the VFX Reference Platform.
Close
List of changes made
- The assembly is based on the standalone Adobe installer version 6.1.0.587, which is not available to the general public.
- The Adobe Desktop Common module, which must be installed by the original installer, has been removed from the installer, with the exception of the required minimum.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is required to be installed by the original installer, has been completely removed from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after installation is complete.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 lower versions.
- Updated the main module of Adobe Substance 3D Painter to version 9.1.2.3332.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.
Close
FAQ
Question: I can't click the Continue button because the contents of the window don't fit in the window itself and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This rarely happens on crookedly configured operating systems. There is a TAB key on your keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a problem at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you give me some advice?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .

Question: The installation was not completed due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the explanation of error codes . I also recommend studying the installation log. It is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Install.log. Perhaps here you will get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: If I select, for example, German during installation, is the program still installed in English? What to do?
Answer: This program came to Adobe from outside and is not yet sufficiently adjusted to the Adobe installer. In particular, you cannot set the choice of interface language for the installed application yourself. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system (if the system language is not supported, then English is selected). However, the program interface language can be changed in the settings menu immediately after installation.

Question: What about medications for this version of the program?
Answer: Using the method of the uncia hacker, a patched Adobe Substance 3D Painter.exe file was released. I built the disinfected file into the installer, so you don't need to do anything special for the treatment. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name Adobe Substance 3D Painter.exe.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace it with the existing patched file.

Question: When opening the program, the error "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged..." appears. What to do?
Answer: You have "tails" left in your system from previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components. They need to be removed. To do this, use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool . For the component to remove, select first All, and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. After this, reinstall the failed program. Such cleaning and reinstallation will not harm previously installed programs.

Question: Is there any library of 3D materials for Substance 3D programs?
Answer: Yes. And not even alone! The official Adobe library is here and the community library is here

Код:
https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/spdoc/all-changes-188973073.html
спойлер

_/ _/ _/_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/
_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/_/

Adobe Substance 3D Painter v9.1.2 Multilingual
(C)
wwwadobe.com

SUPPLiER.......: m0nkrus RELEASE DATE....: 01/31/24
CREATiON.......: m0nkrus RELEASE TYPE....: Full Distr
TESTER.........: m0nkrus PROTECTiON......: Cracked

... RELEASE iNFORMATiON ...

Adobe Substance 3D Painter v9.1.2 Multilingual contains
Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Portuguese and Spanish versions of
Adobe Substance 3D Painter for 64bit(x64).

... iNSTALL iNFO ...

1.) Install the Adobe Substance 3D Painter (use autoplay.exe).

2.) Enjoy!

Note: If you encounter any issues with a previous installation / crack,
please uninstall Adobe Substance 3D Painter and delete those folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

https://i.postimg.cc/VkSJ5scZ/vAvBU3y.gif

⭐️ Adobe Substance 3D Painter v9.1.2.3332 Multilingual PreActivated by... ✅ (2.85 GB)
NitroFlare Link(s)

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/82F6D96F3943C94/Substance.3D.Painter.rar

RapidGator Link(s)

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e4b5cafe873e6961e1f2b61f8ab6c5b4/Substance.3D.Painter.rar