https://images2.imgbox.com/79/ec/XK4vtNrY_o.png

[center]Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Korean / German / Portuguese / French / Japanese [/align]
�� Overview of Adobe Audition Benefits
Adobe Audition (formerly Adobe Audition CS6) is a professional solution for recording, editing, and mastering audio material. The editor processes all important formats from MP3 through AAC to AIFF and imports audio tracks from CDs.
The multitrack editor lets you mix your music, voice, and sound clips on any number of tracks, using a wealth of studio and dynamic effects such as reverb and echo, compressors, limiters, and equalizers. With "Audition," you also edit and synchronize audio tracks of SD and HD videos. The internal sound card or audio interfaces, such as the Pro Tools Mbox, record external sound signals.

�� Overview of Adobe Audition CC Features

Record, edit, and integrate music clips
Add oomph to your audio
Create a podcast
DeReverb & DeNoise effects
On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
Effects and preset migration
Improved multitrack performance
Add album art in MP3 files
Support for Mackie HUI devices
Visual keyboard shortcut editor
Multichannel audio workflows
Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
Remixing and adjusting song duration
Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
Frequency band splitter
Control surface support and parameter automation

�� System Requirements and Technical Details

Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
RAM: 4GB of RAM
Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard disk space for installation, plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 or larger display
OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
Control surface support: USB interface and MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer's specifications for your device)
CD burning: Optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)

List of changes made
- The assembly is based on the standalone Adobe installer version 6.1.0.587, which is not available to the general public.
- The Adobe Desktop Common module, which must be installed by the original installer, has been removed from the installer, with the exception of the required minimum.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is required to be installed by the original installer, has been completely removed from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after installation is complete.
- In the menu for selecting the interface language of the installed program, a false indication of support for additional six languages ​​has been corrected.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 lower versions.
- Updated the main Adobe Audition module to version 24.2.0.083.
- Disabled spy modules Log Transport Application and CRLog Transport Application.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.
Close
FAQ
Question: I can't click the Continue button because the contents of the window don't fit in the window itself and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This rarely happens on crookedly configured operating systems. There is a TAB key on your keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: The installation was not completed due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the explanation of error codes . I also recommend studying the installation log. It is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Install.log. Perhaps here you will get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: I have a problem at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you give me some advice?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .

Question: What about medications for this version of the program?
Answer: Using the uncia hacker's method, several files were patched, which I then built into the installer. You don't need to do anything for treatment! Just in case, the original files are saved with the extension *.bak. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

Question: What's wrong with disabling spy modules?
Answer: The spyware modules Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) and CRLog Transport Application (CRLogTransport.exe) are disabled. The files that initialize them have been renamed to LogTransport2.exe.bak and CRLogTransport.exe.bak, respectively. If you suddenly want to restore their functionality, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users why AdobeIPCBroker.exe is not blocked, I want to say that without it some online services will not work.

Question: When opening the program, the error "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged..." appears. What to do?
Answer: You have "tails" left in your system from previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components. They need to be removed. To do this, use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool . For the component to remove, select first All, and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. After this, reinstall the failed program. Such cleaning and reinstallation will not harm previously installed programs.

Question: When I run the program, it closes with error 0xc0000142! What's wrong?
Answer: Starting with version 24.0.3, this program requires your processor to support Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) instructions. If the processor does not support this technology, then the program will not start, producing the same error. I recommend "rolling back" to a version of the program younger than 24.0.3.

License: full_version
Author: Adobe

Код:
https://www.adobe.com/

https://i.postimg.cc/VkSJ5scZ/vAvBU3y.gif

⭐️ Adobe Audition 2024 v24.2.0.083 Multilingual PreActivated by m0nkrus ✅ (727.34 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/959083D6F216DB8/Audition.2024.rar

RapidGator Link(s)

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/296d2571ef9476d3fc1be759c0b9e21e/Audition.2024.rar