https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/35/1164f1af6f509501e5d1626120188935.jpeg
Free download скачать Exposing the Gender Lie: How to Protect Children and Teens from the Transgender Industry's False Ideology
Jeff Myers, Brandon Showalter
English | 2023 | ISBN: n/a | 74 Pages | PDF | 1.48 MB

Transgenderism has exploded across the world in the past decade, particularly in the West. The Williams Institute at the UCLA Law School reports that the number of young people identifying as transgender has doubled in just the last few years and that one out of five people who identify as transgender are thirteen to seventeen years of age. The number of minors in America receiving a diagnosis of gender dysphoria tripled from 2017 to 2021, with more than forty-two thousand receiving the diagnosis in 2021.
On the popular social media platform TikTok, #trans has logged 50.2 billion views as of this writing, having nearly doubled within the last year. Many people are disturbed by this. Few are as disturbed as they ought to be. What we face is an unprecedented coupling of postmodernist academic theory with an internet-fueled social contagion targeting vulnerable boys and girls who are struggling with their God-given sex. This has given birth to what we call transgender ideology, or gender ideology, which in turn is fueling a medical and social scandal that ambushes our very understanding of reality itself.
Critics of transgender ideology are, predictably, met with withering rebuke. They're labeled as "transphobic," hateful, and even criminal. The vitriol seems especially intense when the criticism arises from within the LGBTQ  community.
This is not a "right versus left" issue. The vast majority of Americans-Republicans, Independents, and nearly a majority of Democrats as well-think that the transgender movement has gone too far by encouraging minors to transition through drugs and surgery, according to an October 2022 Summit Ministries and McLaughlin and Associates poll.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
4oa3v.rar.html
NitroFlare
4oa3v.rar
Uploadgig
4oa3v.rar
Fikper
4oa3v.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction