https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/96/07d3b4562e94ebf9587bb892f4f76c96.jpeg
Free download скачать Quantum Computing Unveiled: Theory to Reality
by Jobuydul Islam

English | March 2, 2024 | ASIN: B0CWHHLBHV | 148 pages | PNG (.rar) | 15 Mb

"Quantum Computing Unveiled: Theory to Reality" is an enlightening journey from the conceptual foundations of quantum mechanics to the cutting-edge advancements in quantum computing. Authored by Jobuydul Islam, this comprehensive guide demystifies the complex world of quantum computing for readers of all backgrounds. With its meticulously structured content, the book unfolds the history and theoretical underpinnings of quantum mechanics, explores the pioneering efforts in building quantum machines, and delves into the contemporary landscape and future outlook of quantum computing. Through engaging explanations and insights into challenges, ethical considerations, and the societal impact of quantum technology, Islam invites readers to explore the quantum revolution's potential. This book serves as a bridge connecting curious minds to the transformative power of quantum computing, making it an essential read for enthusiasts, professionals, and anyone intrigued by the future of technology.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
a3141.rar.html
NitroFlare
a3141.rar
Uploadgig
a3141.rar
Fikper
a3141.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction