https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/45/e19f3abbccbb589fb568b5d6043f8545.jpeg
Free download скачать T.V. Sairam, "Home Remedies- Vol. II"
English | 1999 | pages: 344 | ISBN: 014028818X | EPUB | 0,9 mb
A new companion to herbal healing from the best-selling author of Home Remedies Vol. I Researched over three decades, this book gathers together medicinal and cosmetic recipes, tracing roots that lead back through lineages of trusted physician-orders such as the Siddhas of the south. The author meticulously documents many parallel traditions and their uses of individual plants to cure and comfort. Forty marketplace regulars such as the carrot, drumstick and tamarind, fruit such as the jamun, flowers such as the jasmine and the flame of the forest, and quaint oddballs such as the bone-setter and devil s tree are described through individual botanical profiles, followed by an extensive record of medicinal uses in particular ailments, with detailed notes on the preparation and dosage of each remedy. A comprehensive bibliography of scientific articles, separate glossaries of English and non-English technical terms, a multi-language index of plant names, and detailed illustrations make this second volume of Home Remedies an illuminating rediscovery of herbs that have come into their own as purveyors of a health and happiness increasingly hard to come by.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
4htgr.rar
Rapidgator
4htgr.rar.html
Uploadgig
4htgr.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction