https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/a0/d0563fda6fa52770a4bb2b706fce7ca0.jpeg
Free download скачать King Hu's Kung Fu Cinematic Art: An Interdisciplinary Discourse
Ya-chen Chen
English | 2024 | ISBN: 1036400301 | 394 Pages | True PDF | 2.43 MB

This scholarly compendium offers a comprehensive analysis of King Hu's transformative impact on Chinese martial arts cinema. It begins with a foundational examination of King Hu's directorial influence, setting the stage for an in-depth exploration of his filmography, including critical works like Dragon Inn and A Touch of Zen. The volume employs advanced theoretical frameworks, such as David Bordwell's film poetics, to dissect King Hu's pervasive influence across generations of filmmakers, and the analysis of cultural translation and subtitling practices further illuminates the global dissemination and reception of Hu's films. A critical focus is placed on King Hu's oeuvre, analyzing its adaptability and intertextual resonance within broader artistic milieus. The book also critiques Hu's representation of women in martial arts cinema, interrogating both progressive and problematic elements. Concluding sections emphasize Hu's mastery in marrying classical Chinese narrative techniques with visual storytelling, highlighting his enduring legacy in the martial arts genre and global cinematic landscape. This volume asserts King Hu as a pivotal cultural auteur, whose work continues to shape cinematic expression and discourse, making it an essential resource for scholars in film studies and aficionados of wuxia cinema.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
wnbma.rar
Rapidgator
wnbma.rar.html
Uploadgig
wnbma.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction