https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/b1/b0310911f8ba5969a66c234743f9fab1.jpeg
Free download скачать Catalina De Erauso, Michele Stepto, Gabriel Stepto, "Lieutenant Nun: Memoir of a Basque Transvestite in the New World"
English | 1996 | ISBN: 0807070726, 0807070734 | EPUB | pages: 80 | 2.2 mb
Born in 1585, Catalina de Erauso led one of the most wildly fantastic lives of any woman in history. Refusing to be regimented into the quiet habits of a nun's life, she escaped from a Basque convent at age fourteen dressed as a man, and continuing her deception, ventured to Peru and Chile as a soldier in the Spanish army. After mistakenly killing her own brother in a duel, she roamed the Andean highlands, becoming a gambler and a killer, and always just evading the grasp of the law. Distinguished for her fighting skills and cursed with a quick temper, Catalina de Erauso spent much of her life balancing precariously between valor and villainy.

One of the earliest known autobiographies by a woman, Lieutenant Nun offers a portrait of a bold young girl who defied her society's gender roles, yet remained committed to its service as a participant in the conquest of the Americas. She is an adored folkloric hero of the Spanish-speaking world, and this delightful translation introduces a new audience to the audacious escapades of Catalina de Erauso, the Lieutenant Nun.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
435id.rar
Rapidgator
435id.rar.html
Uploadgig
435id.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction