https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/f3/540503558caa63fe457c24329e1597f3.jpeg
Free download скачать Dean Edell, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Healthiness: Dr. Dean's Commonsense Guide for Anything That Ails You"
English | 2003 | ISBN: 0060577231 | EPUB | pages: 624 | 0.6 mb
Dr. Dean Edell is your guide through the media hype, direct to the bottom line. Whether you're interested in advice on sex health, arthritis, or how to spot medical myths, you will see why millions of Americans have come to revere Dr. Dean. His refreshingly candid health talk on radio and television, and in the bestselling Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, is just like Grandma's advice: practical and enlivened with a strong dose of opinion.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Healthiness is a comprehensive medical resource for the whole family, applying Dr. Dean's practical health philosophies to today's most pressing health topics - from attention deficit hyper-activity disorder to obesity, depression, and the effectiveness of alternative medicines. This book features more than 500 questions and answers from Dr. Dean's popular radio show, plus quizzes, symptom checklists, Web links, and recommended reading.
You'll also find plenty of often-surprising facts, debunked "truths," and critical details from the latest medical research. This is thebook you'll want on your nightstand, for your family's good health.
Dr. Dean has answered more than 50,000 questions on the air in the lasttwenty-five years. In Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Healthiness, he encourages readers to take charge of their own health with their most powerful weapons - common sense and a dose of skepticism - saving time, money, and especially anxiety.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
nnt49.rar
Rapidgator
nnt49.rar.html
Uploadgig
nnt49.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction