https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/d3/9eb907ac20516f947b0c3b89c9705ed3.jpeg
Free download скачать Robert Ahdoot, "One on One 101: The Art of Inspired and Effective Individualized Instruction"
English | ISBN: 1630476161 | 2016 | 148 pages | EPUB | 411 KB
The prevailing reality is that good educators do the tangible things well. Great educators also do the intangible things well. One-on-One education is packed to the brim with intangible moments that we can identify, hone in on, and master.

When educators or parents work with students at a One-on-One level, challenges often arise. Knowing a subject does not necessarily mean one can teach it, let alone teach it effectively and inspirationally. So many factors, strategies, and actions combine to make exceptional One-on-One instruction. "One-on-One 101" is the authoritative roadmap to mastering the art of individualized instruction.
The original learning form is One-on-One, beginning when a child first looks to a parent for guidance. The most coveted learning form is also One-on-One, as schools struggle with increasing class sizes and move towards newer models of teaching, such as "flipped" and blended learning. These emerging models demand a comprehensive definition of what transcendent One-on-One learning looks like and how best to implement it.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
fbj9s.rar
Rapidgator
fbj9s.rar.html
Uploadgig
fbj9s.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction