https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/50/41cb9076d5f3d4c186f64c0c4f6e9b50.jpeg
Free download скачать Daralyn Brody, "The Placebo Response: How You Can Release the Body's Inner Pharmacy for Better Health"
English | 2000 | ISBN: 0060194936, 006093297X | EPUB | pages: 336 | 2.1 mb
From a distinguished physician and medical ethicist, here is the definitive scientific investigation of the mysterious mind-body healing process. Did you know that:

- You'll heal faster after surgery if you see trees and grass outside your window than if you're looking at a brick wall.
- After asthmatic children were given vanilla aroma to use with their inhalers, their asthma eventually improved in response to the vanilla alone, even when the inhalers contained no active drug.
- Some patients who had sham angina surgery performed in a double-blind experiment showed improvements lasting six months or more, which their physicians could not distinguish from the results in patients who had had the real surgery.
- When people watched a movie showing Mother Teresa taking care of the poor in Calcutta, their bodies secreted extra amounts of salivary immunoglobulin A, a major germ-fighting chemical.
- When Japanese teenagers, who were allergic to a tree similar to poison ivy, were touched with leaves from a harmless chestnut tree, they developed severe rashes. When touched with the poisonous leaves but told they were chestnut, they had no reaction whatsoever.
- When a new medical treatment is introduced with much excitement and hope, the first patients to receive it typically show a seventy percent positive response rate, even in cases where the treatment-on more careful study-is shown to be medically worthless.
The Placebo Response, grounded in comprehensive research, presents a convincing case that we can harness our inner pharmacy for better health and healing.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
7njvp.rar
Rapidgator
7njvp.rar.html
Uploadgig
7njvp.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction