https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/92/b9d981077bfe714337d040a80a877692.jpeg
Free download скачать The Plant-Based 5-Ingredient Cookbook: Fast & Flavorful Recipes Made Vegan by Kylie Perrotti
English | July 4, 2023 | ISBN: 1510771522 | 248 pages | MOBI | 52 Mb
100 plant-based recipes made with just a handful of ingredients!

Five ingredients. That's all you need to make a fast, flavorful, foundational recipe. The Plant-Based 5-Ingredient Cookbook shows you how to take five simple ingredients and transform them into delicious plant-based dishes for any occasion.
All recipes use just five core ingredients such as pasta, beans, legumes, squash, and mushrooms, making it easy to find dishes based on your favorite food, what you have on hand, or what you're craving. Five-ingredient recipes include:Sun-dried tomato pasta with cornRavioli in ginger-fennel brothThai basil chickpea saladCreamy Dijon chickpeas &mushroomsSaffron butternut squash confit lentil bowlWhite acorn squash in charred fennel-tomato brothTahini-miso shiitake brothWarm mushroom &frisée saladBeet ricotta dumplings with dilly yogurtMango cauliflower curryLearn how to make easy, breezy, vegan dishes any day of the week with The Plant-Based 5-Ingredient Cookbook.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
s8c9u.rar
Rapidgator
s8c9u.rar.html
Uploadgig
s8c9u.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction