https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/f1/c11313ed5956fdee92fe69b7ebb17bf1.jpeg
Free download скачать Yearbook on Space Policy 2014: The Governance of Space  By  Cenan Al-Ekabi, Blandina Baranes, Peter Hulsroj, Arne Lahcen (eds.)
2016 | 320 Pages | ISBN: 3709118980 | PDF | 5 MB
The Yearbook on Space Policy, edited by the European Space Policy  Institute (ESPI), is the reference publication analysing space policy  developments. Each year it presents issues and trends in space policy  and the space sector as a whole.  Its scope is global and its perspective is European. The Yearbook also  links space policy with other policy areas. It highlights specific  events and issues, and provides useful insights, data and information on  space activities. The first part of the Yearbook  sets out a comprehensive overview of the economic, political,  technological and institutional trends that have affected space  activities. The second part of the Yearbook offers a more analytical  perspective on the yearly ESPI theme and consists of external  contributions written by professionals with diverse backgrounds and  areas of expertise. The third part of the Yearbook carries forward the  character of the Yearbook as an archive of space activities. The  Yearbook is designed for government decision-makers  and agencies, industry professionals, as well as the service sectors,  researchers and scientists and the interested public.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
7qfrt.rar
Rapidgator
7qfrt.rar.html
Uploadgig
7qfrt.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction