https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0530/25/0e3c2d73fbce508d39fe5184bb711e25.jpeg
Free download скачать Crystal Healing and Crystal Grids - Level 1 Practitioner
Published 5/2024
Created by Berardino Nardella
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 Lectures ( 2h 35m ) | Size: 2.91 GB

Complete course in Crystal Therapy and Crystal Grids with Internationally Recognized Certificate
What you'll learn:
You will learn everything there is to know about stones and crystals, including their energetic properties and potential uses.
You will learn how they work energetically and what needs to be done to use them safely and effectively.
You will learn about grids and how to use them.
You will learn to perform effective crystal healing treatments on yourself and potential clients.
Requirements:
None, just a willingness to learn and put into practice.
Description:
Welcome to the multimedia course on Crystal Healing and Crystal Grids - Level 1 Practitioner.This course will reveal everything you need to know about the world of stones and crystals, enabling you to use them in your everyday life and treatments as powerful energetic tools.Why choose my course?I have obtained accreditation from the prestigious IAOTH, International Association of Therapists, providing you with a globally recognized certificate.Crystal grids are an exceptional tool capable of changing the reality around you. They will help you:- Achieve your desires- Reach your goals- Improve your health- Protect yourself from negative energies and influences- Assist your loved ones, family, clients- Act on people or things, homes, countries, cities, nations, and the entire worldAnd much more, there are no limits.In this first level, you will discover:- The characteristics and energetic properties of numerous stones and crystals- How to cleanse them, energize them, and program them- How to use them effectively- How to intuitively understand which crystals are most suitable for your energy healings- All necessary precautions- How to create your first grids and apply them to peopleThis system will provide you with the essential foundations to begin energetic work with stones and crystals.You will learn the theory and everything you need to know to use stones and crystals to their fullest and in complete safety.You will learn the basic practice, which will be sufficient to perform effective crystal healing treatments on yourself and your clients.This course will offer you all the necessary information to work effectively with the fascinating, mysterious, and powerful world of stones and crystals, akin to an in-person course, or even more.Are you ready to discover the powerful energy of stones and crystals?Are you ready to achieve extraordinary results through crystal healing?Are you ready to begin your journey?
Who this course is for:
Anyone fascinated by the world of stones and crystals
Those who want to deepen their knowledge of crystal healing or learn it
Those who wish to have tools to accelerate their spiritual evolution
Those interested in learning new and effective energy systems
Those looking to enrich their holistic knowledge base
Those looking to pursue a career in holistic disciplines.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/crystal-healing-and-crystal-grids-level-1-practitioner/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part1.rar.html
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part3.rar.html
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part2.rar.html
Fikper
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part3.rar.html
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part2.rar.html
zrvdg.Crystal.Healing.and.Crystal.Grids..Level.1.Practitioner.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable