https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0530/0d/799a5562c8a16836ed00cb35335d030d.jpeg
Free download скачать Swiss Design and Contemporary Design
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 33m | Size: 345 MB
Style that redefined the way we perceived graphic design

What you'll learn
Understanding Swiss Design Principles: Learn core principles like clarity, simplicity, typography, and grids shaping Swiss design aesthetics.
Analyzing Swiss Design Examples: Deconstruct iconic Swiss designs to identify key elements and techniques used across various mediums.
Applying Swiss Design Techniques: Master typography, grid layouts, and visual hierarchy to create impactful, minimalist designs.
Creating a Swiss Design Poster: Design a professional-quality poster embodying Swiss design principles from concept to completion.
Requirements
This course welcomes all skill levels. A passion for design and a willingness to learn are the only requirements. We'll start from the basics and guide you through every step of the process, making Swiss design accessible to everyone.
Interest in Graphic Design
Knowledge of Adobe illustrator would be beneficial, but is not mandatory
Description
Welcome to "Swiss Design and Contemporary Design," where you'll embark on an enriching journey through the evolution and impact of graphic design. Led by an industry-seasoned expert with over 7 years of experience and a passion for mentorship, this course is tailored for graphic designers, enthusiasts, and professionals alike. Delve into the origins and core principles of Swiss Design, exploring topics such as typography, grid systems, font-size contrast, minimalism, and functionality. Discover how simplicity and precision can convey powerful messages. Removing clutter and unnecessary elements can create visually striking and impactful compositions. Swiss design is more than just a style it's a mindset that can elevate your creative Journey.  Learn to apply these principles through hands-on exercise and case study, including a quick analysis of Michael Beirut's "How to" book. From mastering the art of typography to creating your own Swiss-inspired poster, this course provides invaluable insights and practical skills to elevate your design practice to new heights. This course offers practical skills and inspiration to ignite your creativity and redefine your design perspective. Join me on Udemy to redefine your approach to graphic design and unleash your creativity with confidence. Enroll now to redefine your approach to graphic design! About the instructor: Meenakshi Walia, Graphic Designer & Design Mentor
Who this course is for
This course is designed for anyone passionate about design, whether you're a complete beginner eager to explore the world of Swiss design or an experienced designer looking to refine your skills. If you're fascinated by clean lines, minimalist aesthetics, and timeless design principles, this course is for you. Whether you're a student, a professional designer, an entrepreneur, or simply a creative enthusiast, join me on this journey to unlock the secrets of Swiss design and unleash your creativity.
Graphic Designers
Design Professionals
Design Enthusiasts
Beginner, Intermediate and Experience Designers
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/swiss-design/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
sglrh.Swiss.Design.and.Contemporary.Design.rar.html
Fikper
sglrh.Swiss.Design.and.Contemporary.Design.rar.html