призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Picture Instruments Fast Resize Pro 2.0.0 macOS

Picture Instruments Fast Resize Pro 2.0.0 macOS

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://www.hostpic.org/images/1903172121010103.jpg
Picture Instruments Fast Resize Pro 2.0.0 | macOS | 21 mb
Quickly resize a few images to send them in an email for example...is quickly done with the software Fast Resize! Simply drag a few images or even an entire folder containing many images onto the program icon and the folder containing the resized images will open automatically.

After that you could easily drag your images onto an email client. Scaling your images with Fast Resizes default settings will easily allow you to send up to 20 of these images in one email with most service providers.
In addition to the default settings you can also manually set your scaling options in the software. You can select a fixed output                                                                                                                                                                                                        size in pixels or in percent of the original size. The JPEG compression factor can manually be set between 0 and 100% quality. In addition you can also add an individual file name extension, which will be added to each scaled image.
In addition to a random character string you can also add various attributes of the scaled image in angle brackets. for example represents the length of the long edge of the image in pixels. The string x would add the extension x1500 to an image with the size of 1000x1500 pixels. You can find all available attributes in the help section in Fast Resize.
Scaled images can be saved to the originanl folder, to a subfolder "Fast Resize" within the original folder or into a folder that you can assign individually. Optional the folder containing the scaled images will open automatically after every scaling but you can also open this folder at a later point from within the program without searching for it. In addition to dragging the images you wish to scale onto the program icon you can also just drag them over the active window of the open program.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Homepage:

Код:
https://www.picture-instruments.com
Код:
https://www.picture-instruments.com

Recommend download скачать Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Код:
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/102c90fF6D5435e6/lnogk.Picture.Instruments.Fast.Resize.Pro.2.0.0.rar
Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/4ed68dc0e6f3283bc1967295b18f542b/lnogk.Picture.Instruments.Fast.Resize.Pro.2.0.0.rar
NitroFlare
https://nitroflare.com/view/60886B257B6763F/lnogk.Picture.Instruments.Fast.Resize.Pro.2.0.0.rar

To the lady inquiring about starbuzz hookah flavors india, shisha accessories Canada almasa, buy hookah set online Edmonton canada, places to buy hookah coals, how much does hookah flavor cost, best khalil mamoon hookah to buy,  I highly recommend this updated hookah pipe forum or Where can I buy a shisha in Edmonton, shisha almasa hookah edmonton, where do you buy hookah pens, buy electronic hookah, best hookah flavors brand, hookah pen accessories yeg, on top of this recommended hookah pipe advice alongside all hookah almasa Canada, buy pen hookah, buy hookah furniture yeg, fantasia hookah coals, flavored hookah tips, where can I buy a hookah in edmonton, on top of this top almasa pipe link which is also great. Also have a look at this top almasa pipe blog as well as disposable hookah pen flavors, best place to buy hookah pens, buy hookah tobacco edmonton, where to buy shisha tobacco, where can i buy shisha tobacco, buy hookah online canada, alongside all this updated almasa pipe blog and don't forget where can i buy shisha tobacco, best website to buy hookah almasa hookah canada, coconut coal shisha, Cool Hookah Tips, hookah parts and accessories Canada online, shisha accessories Canada almasa, as well as useful hookah pipe url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top shisha pipe link as well as hookah tobacco and coals, hookah edmonton, buy hookah charcoal, hookah coals in oven, best natural coals for hookah, best place to buy hookah online free delivery in Edmonton, alongside all this updated shisha pipe link as well as New Hookah Advice, do gas stations sell hookah coals, best website to buy hookah almasa hookah canada, starbuzz hookah flavors list yeg, hookah coals near me, where do you buy hookah pens, as well as great hookah pipe url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent shisha pipe tips for good measure. Check more Recommended Plumbing Link 30e420b

Подпись автора

Google it

In reply to the people talking about organic food online edinburgh, best herbal food supplement in the philippines, organic food meals delivery, organic food store brighton, most popular food supplements uk, what does it mean to be organic food,  I highly suggest this recommended hemp seeds url or hemp seeds tesco, organic food company jobs, does hemp seeds help you lose weight, organic food buy online, healthy meal delivery london ontario, hemp seed diet for weight loss, on top of this useful hemp seeds url not to mention list of dietary supplements. pdf, dietary supplements listing act, is organic food really organic uk, hemp seeds how to shell, hemp health benefits for dogs, best dietary supplement in the philippines, not to mention this excellent hemp seeds info which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent hemp seeds details not to mention is hemp oil and hemp seed oil the same thing, history of organic food, hemp seed recipes cookies, is there an organic meal delivery service, best organic food online, natural food store near me, on top of this great hemp seeds link not to mention organic food meaning in tagalog, fresh produce near me, food additives list pdf, healthy food delivery service, healthy meal delivery service near me, hemp hearts recipes low carb, alongside all great organic food url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this excellent organic food tips and don't forget organic food origin, hemp seeds asda, is organic soil better, organic food delivery service los angeles, whole food store near me now, grocery food delivery services near me, and don't forget this high rated organic food site and don't forget hemp seed milk side effects, hemp seeds health benefits weight loss, hemp seeds nutrition benefits, is hemp milk good for you, hemp seed hearts uk, organic food store online usa, on top of useful organic food link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new hemp seeds details for good measure. Check more Recommended Organic Food Details ed6cf38

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Picture Instruments Fast Resize Pro 2.0.0 macOS