https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0707/42/5f720e9dc836e894c9fa0a711c878542.jpeg
Free download скачать Singapore Math GCE O Level Additional Math Complete Course
Published 7/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 14h 8m | Size: 3.55 GB
Learn GCE O Level Additional Math based on Singapore Syllabus (Syllabus 9758)

What you'll learn
Parents of students taking the GCE O Level Additional Math
Principles of Math tested in GCE O Level Additional Mathematics (Singapore syllabus)
Anyone who is interested in Math taught in Singapore
Calculus
Quadratic functions and cubic functions
Coordinate geometry, coordinate geometry involving circles
Straight Line Graphs
Differentiation, finding tangent and normal, maximum and minimum problems, rate of change
Integration, finding area under graph, finding volume generated
Application of integration and differentiation to kinematics problems
Requirements
Basic Math and Algebra
Description
In this course, you will learn the Complete syllabus from the GCE O Level Additional Mathematics (Based on the Singapore syllabus), and prepare yourself for this Math exams or prepare to start A Level Math or AP Calculus and more!Hello, I'm RL, and I have many years of experience preparing Singapore students for the O Levels and the GCE O Level Additional Mathematics exams, and have written this course for anyone who is interested in more advanced Math topics, or to sit for these exams. In this course,  I'll share with you how I'll approach this subject if I were to take it today. I've written this course based on many years of experience teaching students Additional Mathematics, and preparing them for this exam.This course is written based on the latest GCE O Level Additional Mathematics syllabus (Singapore Syllabus, 9758), but there are various overlaps with other exam boards. I start off by explaining the concepts, and then go on to show you how you can apply what you have learned to questions.The GCE O Level Mathematics covers a wide range of more advanced Math topics, and I'll base this course on the syllabus 9758:Quadratic functions Polynomials and Partial Fractions Equations, inequalitiesSimultaneous equations Surds and IndicesLogarithmic and exponential functions Straight-line graphs Coordinate geometry of the circle Trigonometry Binomial ExpansionCalculus (Differentiation and its application; Integration and its application)Application of calculus to kinematicsIn this course, I will cover all the topic areas.If you are looking for a course that will help you or your child prepare for the GCE O Level Additional Mathematics exam, or a Math course that provides the rigor common in Singapore Math, then this course is the one for you. Get familiar with the concepts, and know the ins and outs on how to approach the questions to score!Many of my students have tried these methods and have helped them do well for their exams. Check this course out!
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to take GCE O Level Additional Math (Syllabus 9758)
Anyone who is interested in more advanced Math topics
Anyone who wants to start learning Calculus
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/singapore-math-gce-o-level-additional-math-complete-course/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part3.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part4.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part1.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part2.rar.html
Fikper
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part3.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part1.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part4.rar.html
kdiaq.Singapore.Math.GCE.O.Level.Additional.Math.Complete.Course.part2.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable