https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0707/a8/8c6503f4a0f6daeaa888bd0d65604da8.jpeg
Free download скачать Startup Playbook - Proven Frameworks from a 3 times founder
Published 7/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 7m | Size: 1.34 GB
End to end guide for validation, finding unmet market needs, segmentation, strategy, positioning, traction and valuation

What you'll learn
Discover the 4 essential questions to validate your idea, with simple methods to find the answers.
Build your MVP by targeting high-impact, low-cost customer needs, just like WhatsApp did with their initial product.
Determine the most promising market segment by applying a comprehensive and practical segmentation framework.
Master the essentials of building a strong business strategy with insights from Southwest Airlines' success story.
Create compelling product positioning and communicate your unique value proposition using a proven framework.
Leverage a 7-step framework to craft compelling marketing messages that resonate with your customers and boost conversion rates by 100%.
Confused about which of the 19 marketing channels to use? This course provides a concise framework to help you choose the right channel and know when to switch
Startup valuation simplified: Learn four essential methods used by VC firms to easily determine your startup's worth.
Discover what matters to VC firms beyond your idea. Master the essentials of a compelling elevator pitch and a funding-worthy pitch deck.
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for taking this course except for a basic understanding of English. I've simplified every complex concept with actionable, easy-to-understand frameworks. If you have a startup idea, this course will transform it. By the end, you will have identified low-effort, high-impact customer needs, pinpointed the ideal market segment to target, and crafted a winning business strategy. You will learn how to position your product to make it memorable and irresistible, create marketing messages that significantly boost your landing page conversion rates, and choose the right traction channels to unlock growth. Additionally, you'll develop a compelling elevator pitch, create a funding-worthy pitch deck, and accurately value your startup. Take the leap and enroll now to turn your startup idea into a winning venture!
Description
In "Startup Playbook: Proven Frameworks from a 3-Time Founder," you'll gain insider knowledge and actionable strategies from a seasoned entrepreneur who has launched three startups (the first one failed, the second was bootstrapped and is being acquired, and the third has secured a seed round). This comprehensive course covers everything you need to know to turn your startup idea into a successful business. Here's what you'll learn:Discover the 4 essential questions to validate your idea, with simple methods to find the answers.Build your MVP by targeting high-impact, low-cost customer needs, just like WhatsApp did with their initial product.Determine the most promising market segment by applying a comprehensive and practical segmentation framework.Master the essentials of building a strong business strategy with insights from Southwest Airlines' success story.Create compelling product positioning and communicate your unique value proposition using a proven framework.Leverage a 7-step framework to craft compelling marketing messages that resonate with your customers and boost conversion rates by 100%.Confused about which of the 19 marketing channels to use? This course provides a concise framework to help you choose the right channel and know when to switch.Startup valuation simplified: Learn four essential methods used by VC firms to easily determine your startup's worth.Discover what matters to VC firms beyond your idea. Master the essentials of a compelling elevator pitch and a funding-worthy pitch deck.Avoid common pitfalls and gain the confidence and knowledge to navigate your startup journey with expert guidance and proven frameworks. Enroll now to transform your startup idea into a thriving business and join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs on the path to market domination!
Who this course is for
If you dare to take a leap of faith with your idea, this course is for you. If you discuss startups and ideas whenever you sit with your friends, this course is for you. If every morning you wake up wishing you had your own startup, this course is for you. If you appreciate to-the-point explanations with no fluff, this course is for you. If you've read multiple books about startups but find their learnings don't apply to your target market, this course is for you. If you've tried to launch a startup and failed, this course is for you as I've also faced multiple failures before successfully selling my first startup and raising funds for my second one.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/startup-playbook-proven-frameworks-from-a-3-times-founder/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
iiwkc.Startup.Playbook.Proven.Frameworks.from.a.3.times.founder.part1.rar.html
iiwkc.Startup.Playbook.Proven.Frameworks.from.a.3.times.founder.part2.rar.html
Fikper
iiwkc.Startup.Playbook.Proven.Frameworks.from.a.3.times.founder.part2.rar.html
iiwkc.Startup.Playbook.Proven.Frameworks.from.a.3.times.founder.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable