https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0808/5f/dcbb6a5fb60acf9b419ebeb77d4fcf5f.jpeg
Free download скачать Digital SAT .. Make it Easy (Reading & Writing)
Published 7/2024
Created by Ahmad Akkad
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 24 Lectures ( 6h 54m ) | Size: 2.38 GB

SAT, Digital SA, English part: Reading and writing
What you'll learn:
Learn the best strategies to answer the English part of the exam
Learn all the types of the questions
Analyze, practise and answer questions during the session for each question type
Quizzes to practice each type of questions
The prefect number of sessions so you won't feel overwhelmed
Requirements:
No requirements needed. Together we will start from scratch
Description:
After five years of experience teaching the SAT and the Digital SAT, I understand exactly what my students need to learn and where they struggle in the reading and writing sections. Based on this experience, I have created a course and designed questions to meet your needs and cover every type of question and choice you may encounter on the exam.This course will cover the English portion of the SAT exam. Throughout the course, you will learn various strategies to help you excel and achieve high scores. Together, we will study and analyze the types of questions for both reading and writing, and then practice each one.I have prioritized quality over quantity because I know you're busy studying for the exam. I have carefully designed the perfect number of sessions so you won't feel overwhelmed, allowing you to make the most of your study time through watching and listening. The quizzes after each session will help reinforce your understanding before moving on to the next topic.In every session, you will learn something new about reading or writing. By applying the strategies taught, you will be able to finish the exam on time and answer questions accurately. I will help you apply critical thinking skills and identify incorrect answers to find the correct ones.I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to take the digital SAT
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/digital-sat-make-it-easy/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
menwc.Digital.SAT....Make.it.Easy.Reading..Writing.part3.rar.html
menwc.Digital.SAT....Make.it.Easy.Reading..Writing.part1.rar.html
menwc.Digital.SAT....Make.it.Easy.Reading..Writing.part2.rar.html
Fikper
menwc.Digital.SAT....Make.it.Easy.Reading..Writing.part1.rar.html