https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0821/1d/32ccc3daae4e13af2fae4621bed3581d.jpeg
Free download скачать Microsoft Excel for beginners by Rajkumar Mulani
Published 7/2024
Created by Rajkumar Mulani
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 Lectures ( 1h 39m ) | Size: 1 GB

Learn the Excel basics like entering and editing data, working with formulas and functions, inserting tables and more...
What you'll learn:
Become more productive at using Excel
I teach you how to use Excel with confidence and that will lead to greater opportunities like HIGHER SALARY and more...
Master the Excel Basics
The Excel Basics include Navigating Excel, Creating a spreadsheet, workbooks and save your work.
It also includes creating tables and modifying it
Create different types of Bar graphs, charts, Pie chart, Line graphs and more
Creating basic formulas and functions
Requirements:
Compatible with Microsoft excel 2013, 2016, 2019 and office 365
For Mac Excel 2016 and office 365
This course was recorded using office 365.
Description:
This course just needs the willingness to learn something in Microsoft Excel and just explore it. Only a good laptop and Microsoft office is required. In this course you will learn about the basics of Microsoft excel like entering, editing and formatting your data. Also, this course includes a short overview of the basic formulas required in Excel to boost your productivity and save your time. This course has detailed information about Bar graphs and charts. Also, in this course you will be able to explore different tabs in Excel like the file, home, insert, page layout, data, Review, View tabs and more. You will learn the basic functions that are required in excel like the SUM, MIN, MAX, PRODUCT and AVERAGE formula. Inserting bar graphs, line graphs and pie charts and many more graphs and charts is also taught. Learning about the parts of a worksheet is also included in this course. Lastly this course includes how to save and print your worksheets and workbooks in Excel. You can also type down your queries in Q/A section.So, if you want to just stand out from the crowd and grab the best job opportunities, then just buy this course and I will let it happen!Have a great time,Rajkumar Mulani
Who this course is for:
New users, Beginners and intermediates
If you want to stand out of the crowd, save many hours each day and eliminate stress then you are invited to join this course!
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-excel-for-beginners-e/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
hywec.Microsoft.Excel.for.beginners.by.Rajkumar.Mulani.part1.rar.html
hywec.Microsoft.Excel.for.beginners.by.Rajkumar.Mulani.part2.rar.html
Fikper
hywec.Microsoft.Excel.for.beginners.by.Rajkumar.Mulani.part2.rar.html
hywec.Microsoft.Excel.for.beginners.by.Rajkumar.Mulani.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable