https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/0912/47/7ec668ad3196f2fdadc2d566a0807147.jpg
Egg Snatchers - Fun Local Multiplayer Game In Unity Netcode
Published 9/2024
Created by Tabsil Makes Games
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 54 Lectures ( 6h 40m ) | Size: 3.76 GB

Learn how to Create Fun Local Multiplayer Games to play with Family & Friends using Unity Netcode

What you'll learn:
Object Oriented Programming Principles & How to Apply Them to any game
Writing Clean & Reusable Code
Creating a Unique Local Multiplayer Game
Learning how to setup Unity Netcode for Local use
Learning how to Scan the Network and connect to a Local device
Requirements:
Unity 2022.3 or higher
Some Unity Knowledge will definitely help
Some C# Knowledge will definitely also help
Description:
Hey Guys, Let's Create a Fast-Paced and Hilarious 2D Multiplayer Game in Unity!If you're excited to develop a Local Multiplayer game that's all about strategy, speed, and a little bit of chaos, then you're in the right place!In this course, I'm diving deep into every aspect of game development to create an egg-citing game where the goal is simple-Grab the Egg and don't let go! But beware, this is no ordinary egg hunt.Your Characters will undergo a unique transformation. They'll Lose Color when they're not holding the egg. But as soon as they snatch that egg, they'll Fill with vibrant color, making them the center of attention. And here's the twist-if you're the first to be completely empty, you lose!We'll start by setting up a Rock-Solid Foundation for our Character Controller. Then, you'll learn how to implement an IP Scanner to make connecting with your friends a breeze. No more complicated setups-just straight-up multiplayer fun!Once everything is set up, it's time to Jump into the action!We'll cover aspects of Game Dev & Unity Netcode to ensure your game is not only fun to play but also looks great and runs smoothly. From coding responsive controls to custom physics that make the jump pads feel just right, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of Unity's powerful tools.I'll show you how to architect your game for Local Multiplayer, ensuring that everyone has a blast. I'll even throw in some Tips & Tricks to make sure your development process is as smooth as possible.And of course, I'll top it off with some Final Polish-adding sound effects, haptics, and vibrant particles to make every jump, grab, and victory feel amazing! (Coming Soon)There's even more to the course, so make sure to check out the Curriculum. I've kept a few surprises to keep you on your toes!Are you ready to level up your game development skills and create an Egg-cellent Multiplayer Game? Join me on this thrilling journey, Enroll now!Extra Packages!P.S. Don't forget to grab the Complete Source Code attached to the last lesson (Just before the Bonus Lecture). You'll definitely want to dive into that!P.S. bis : Publishing to Google Play & Admob implementation are coming in the upcoming weeks too =)
Who this course is for:
Those who want to Create Unique Local Multiplayer Games to play with Family & Friends
Those who want to Explore Unity Netcode For GameObjects
Those who want to Level Up there Coding & Thinking Skills
Those who want to support my work
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/egg-snatchers/