https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/0915/f3/fd116e668e452758e5803cd3678864f3.webp
Free download скачать Sarbjit Singh, "Experiments in Fluid Mechanics"
English | 2012 | ISBN: 8120345118 | PDF | pages: 141 | 3.2 mb
Thirty experiments have been selected from the syllabi of courses on basic fluid mechanics and advanced fluid mechanics. The first fifteen experiments are designed to be performed by the students of several branches of engineering who study fluid mechanics as a common course (civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control, and chemical engineering). The remaining fifteen experiments are meant to be performed by the students of civil engineering and mechanical engineering who study another advanced course on fluid mechanics. The book is divided into two parts. Part i allows the students to review the fundamental theory before stepping into laboratory environment. Part ii provides the step-wise details of experiments which include objective, brief theory of the experiment, experimental set-up, procedure, observations and calculations, graphs to be Descriptionted, and a concluding discussion of the experiment. Appendix a gives several questions based on each experiment to test the st

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
q0tjm.rar.html
TakeFile
q0tjm.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction