https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/0928/3f/72880efd9847e2e0bdd5bae8a90aeb3f.jpeg
Free download скачать Intensive Course For Functional Analyst - Job Outlook
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.14 GB | Duration: 2h 53m
Intensive Course for Experienced Functional Analysts - Theory

What you'll learn
They will understand the concept of the Functional Analyst in the field, in companies, as well as the skills, functions, and knowledge required.
They will learn about the stages of a Software Development project and the role of the Functional Analyst in a Software Development project.
They will understand the diagrams that the Functional Analyst can create.
They will examine each stage of the Software Development project in detail.
Requirements
Be eager to explore the world of the Functional Analyst. I recommend later taking the practical part, which is the course where we cover Systems Derivation (look among my courses). You can also complement it with courses on UML, Jira, etc. I also recommend taking the SQL SERVER course.
Description
Course Overview: Functional Analyst RoleI want to be upfront with you: my English isn't perfect, but I aim to share my knowledge in this language so that English-speaking students can obtain a certificate for this course. To achieve this, I'm using artificial intelligence tools.Course ObjectivesThis course aims to explain the role of a Functional Analyst within companies, both in 'client companies' (companies that purchase the Analyst's services from a software factory) and in 'software factories' where the Analyst will work.Course Details"This is a SHORTENED, theory-based version of the 'Intensive Course for Experienced Functional Analysts' that I previously published in Spanish. So, if you've already taken that course in Spanish, there's no need to take this one as it's a shorter version covering the theory related to the world of Functional Analysts and their activities.Course ContentHere we have a new version of the course, much shorter, and taught in English. We'll cover concepts about the Functional Analyst, the profile's functions, their role in both Client companies and 'software factory' companies, as well as the skills and knowledge a Functional Analyst should have.We'll also delve into Software Development Projects and all their stages, elaborating on each one:Requirements EngineeringFunctional Analysis - Diagrams generated by the FA. Databases and the Functional AnalystSystem Design - Related to the system's structure, designing the foundations for system developmentSystem Construction - Discussing concepts like application types, DevOps, full-stack developer, frontend developer, backend developer, APIs, UX/UI design, web services, programming languagesTestingDocumentation and Training - Relevant documentationDeploymentPost-Production TestingChange ManagementMaintenanceSupportClarificationThe derivation of diagrams from the use case diagram is explained at a theoretical level, as there is a practical part associated with another course dedicated exclusively to this.Additional InformationI recommend taking the practical part or part 2, which will be published later, to get a sense of the exercises. Then, you can check out the complementary courses on the course portal (practical part, SQL SERVER, UML with Jira, etc.).I recommend continuing with the practical part of this course, which will be available soon.Best regards, Lau
Overview
Section 1: Introducción
Lecture 1 Introducción
Lecture 2 Course Documentation
Lecture 3 What Does the Functional Analyst do?
Lecture 4 The Role of Functional Analysts in Businesses​
Lecture 5 Skills and framework of a functional analyst
Lecture 6 Role and Skills of the Functional Analyst
Lecture 7 Project Stages and Leadership
Lecture 8 Stages of Software Development
Lecture 9 Requirements Engineering
Lecture 10 Functional Analysis
Lecture 11 System Design
Lecture 12 System Construction
Lecture 13 System Testing
Lecture 14 System-Related Documentation
Lecture 15 System Deployment
Lecture 16 Post-Production Testing
Lecture 17 Change Management
Lecture 18 System Maintenance and Support
Lecture 19 BONUS
To individuals who are eager to enhance their resume or CV with this type of knowledge.
Homepage
https://www.udemy.com/course/intensive- … b-outlook/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part1.rar.html
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part2.rar.html
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part3.rar.html
Fikper
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part1.rar.html
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part2.rar.html
cjqdu.Intensive.Course.For.Functional.Analyst..Job.Outlook.part3.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable