призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Siemens Syncrofit 15.2.0

Siemens Syncrofit 15.2.0

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Siemens Syncrofit 15.2.0

https://i111.fastpic.ru/big/2020/0408/4f/2c48681d64792671a932703e67fc4a4f.jpg

Siemens Syncrofit 15.2.0 | 1.3 Gb

The Siemens PLM Software product team is pleased to announce the availability of Syncrofit 15.2.0, is a family of specialized engineering products for designing and manufacturing complex assemblies and large aerostructures.

For design engineers, Syncrofit facilitates authoring design data for joints, fasteners and holes to create complete 3D product definitions. The software stores the design data, linked to the associated geometry, directly inside the 3D CAD model. It provides powerful tools for automating repetitive design tasks such as calculating fastener grip lengths and edge distances. It also helps engineers generate deliverables such as model-based definition formats and bill of material (BOM) reports for assembly hardware. For manufacturing engineers, Syncrofit facilitates creation, management and communication of multiple manufacturing states required for assembling airframes. It enables you to easily consume requirements into assembly states - including the condition of supply - to support process planning. It also aids in tracking fastener consumption and delivers key information for programming automated drilling and fastening equipment.
Also Syncrofit provides capabilities to avoid design rule violations, including dedicated functionality specifically targeted at validating critical fastener- and hole-related design requirements. The Syncrofit intuitive user interface provides a panel that acts like a dashboard that automatically computes all design rules for each of the fastener locations in an assembly. This provides a quick view of the design rule adherence. As a result, you can be confident that designs will be released within specification and that you will not be facing costly engineering change orders and potential rework or scrapped parts on the manufacturing floor. .
To meet the demands of the aerospace industry as it transitions from a 2D drawing- based process to a 3D model-centric environment, Siemens PLM Software has established an industry standard 3D MBD approach for capturing and communicating detail part and assembly data. The Syncrofit MBD functionality organizes critical detail part and assembly data in the native CAD model in a structured format. Alternatively, it can be navigated within the Syncrofit viewing application. This ensures consistency between designers and reduces documentation requirements to develop design guides and model format standards. It also provides a consistent way for downstream users to access the data. Data from Syncrofit can also be exported into other formats such as Excel spreadsheets, text files, PDF documents or HTML pages. Syncrofit utilizes an open XML data format, which enables seamless data transfer into other downstream systems with the push of a button.
With a full definition of the hole and fastening requirements captured with Syncrofit, you can export the required data to various NC programming environments to drive cycle statements for multi-material stack drilling. In addition to supporting automated manufacturing processes, Syncrofit also provides interfaces to support manual assembly operations that utilize projection-guided assembly methods such as Delta Sigma Corporation's ProjectionWorks system.
Siemens NX / Syncrofit - Crush Rivet

At the 2019 Siemens Media & Analyst Conference in New York, Siemens PLM Software announced that it is changing its name to Siemens Digital Industries Software. The company explains that the change reflects not only its position inside the core operating company, Siemens Digital Industries, but also its evolution from product lifecycle management (PLM) software to a broad provider of industrial software and services for digitalization.
Product: Siemens Syncrofit
Version: 15.2.0 (SF21401.7)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
wwwplm.automation.siemens.com

Language: english
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 1.3 Gb

- Administrator privileges on the system where Syncrofit will be installed.
- Minimum of 128 Mbytes of RAM, or minimum requirement for the CAD system.
- Minimum of 200 Mbytes of disk space, on the drive where Syncrofit will be installed.
- One of the following NX or CATIA system/Operating system combinations (see below):
Syncrofit 15.2.0 for CATIA V5
CATIA V5 R26-R29 64-bit
Syncrofit 15.2.0 for Siemens NX
NX-11.0.1+ 64-bit
NX-12.0.1+ 64-bit (to use NX-12 the minimum supported version is NX-12.0.1)
NX-1847 Series 64-bit (1847-1867)
NX-1872 Series 64-bit (1872-1892)

download скачать LINKS :

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8905AD0A9345C1A/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupCatia5win64.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9FFFF91FFC74BA7/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupNXwin64.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/efe7b4a9352f315C/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupCatia5win64.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/Cd6ecFf6c5D1e8Ca/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupNXwin64.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/b9741a6e49b19879d7daf3a67264f239/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupCatia5win64.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4daba040acac1ba8ece8f7bb74c70475/p87zi.Syncrofit15.2.0SetupNXwin64.rar.html

For the people talking about boiler repair or replacement, what is yearly furnace maintenance, jimmy's ac repair and maintenance, tankless water heater installation cost canada, heating oil suppliers near me, how to install a mobile home furnace,  I highly recommend this excellent Santa Rosa heating tips or water treatment systems for hard water, plumbing supply near me, plumbing services near melton south, hvac water treatment companies near me, heating, furnace running but not heating house, alongside all this excellent Santa Rosa air quality info on top of eljer plumbing repair parts, drain cleaning machine harbor freight, repairing main sewer line, indoor air quality meter malaysia, top rated drain cleaning services near me, water treatment plant process in india, not to mention this updated Santa Rosa heating advice which is also great. Also have a look at this new Santa Rosa cooling info and don't forget sewer line replacement cost nj, tankless water heater vs tank cost, water treatment jobs colorado, do plumbers fix sewer lines, drain cleaning bladder home depot, water heater thermostatic mixing valve, alongside all this top Santa Rosa air quality link alongside all plumbing supply near me open to public, heating matrix, plumbing store near me open today, heating mats for plants, how much does a new furnace cost in edmonton, plumbing repair parts wholesale, on top of best Santa Rosa cooling site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated Santa Rosa air quality link and don't forget water heater repair chicago, indoor air quality meter price, air quality map usa, heating system inhibitor, how often should you do furnace maintenance, plumbing shop around me, and don't forget this top Santa Rosa heating blog alongside all how do plumbers fix water leaks, drain cleaning tool set, plumbing maintenance near me, cost of hvac and furnace, water treatment plant rust puzzle green card, water heater expansion tank sizing, as well as useful Santa Rosa heating blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome Santa Rosa heating forum for good measure. Check more Top Air Quality Blog 130e420

Подпись автора

Google it

In response to the lady asking about what is customer service in call center interview, call center services merida, call center service provider in thailand, what is a customer service representative in a call center, call center services meaning, call center term,  I highly recommend this updated CMS call center tips or what is the job description of a customer service representative in a call center, top call center service provider, is call center a profitable business, call center business name ideas, call centers in uae, how will you define call center, alongside all this new CMS call center url and don't forget call centers in dubai, call center in internet service provider, call center service provider in thailand, which phone carrier has the best customer service, call center equipment list, international services phone number, alongside all this best CMS call center info which is also great. Also have a look at this new CMS call center info and don't forget frontier airlines call center jobs, call center services for small businesses, what is excellent customer service in call center, dwc dubai airport careers, call centre ideas, call center business names ideas, alongside all this high rated CMS call center advice as well as call center services near me, call center business names, what is the job description of a customer service representative in a call center, call center business names ideas, frontier airlines call center jobs, inbound call center services meaning, not to mention useful CMS call center details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this high rated CMS call center url alongside all which call center pay the highest in india, call center phone scripts examples, call center term, international services phone number, call center business names, call center services provider, not to mention this cool CMS call center advice alongside all how would you define call center, call center services international (otay), what is a call centre and how does it function, smart wings call center services salary, what call center pays the most, who needs call center services, not to mention top rated CMS call center advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent CMS call center info for good measure. Check more Top Rated Found Business Online Blog e8dd71a

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Siemens Syncrofit 15.2.0