https://s6.uploads.ru/t/TeruQ.jpg

Аниме:

!

5 Centimeters per Second (Movie), Air, Amagami SS, Angel Beats, Ani-Kuri 15, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Arata Naru Sekai: World's/Start/Load/End (OVA), Break Blade (Movie), Hoshi wo ou kodomo (Movie), Clannad After Story (TV), Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (TV), Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Eureka Seven AO, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ga-Rei -Zero-, Kotonoha no Niwa, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Gosick, Hokago no Pleiades (ONA), Hanasaku Iroha, Hiiro no Kakera, Hiyokoi (OVA), Honey and Clover, Hotarubi no Mori e (Movie), Howl's Moving Castle, Hyouka, K, Kimi ni Todoke, Kimi no Iru Machi (OVA), Kokoro Connect, Love, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Lupin III: Green vs Red (OAV), Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic, Mai Mai Miracle (movie), Mawaru Penguin Drum, Mayo Chiki!, Seirei no Moribito, My Neighbor Totoro, Nagareboshi Lens (OVA), Natsume Yujin-Cho, Nerawareta Gakuen (movie), Occult Academy, Origin ~Spirits of the Past~ (movie), Ouran High School Host Club, Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Place Promised in Our Early Days, Pokemon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Rahxephon: Pluralitas Concentio (movie), Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 - You Are (Not) Alone, Rideback, Rio - Rainbow Gate!, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Soul Eater, Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto, Steins;Gate, Tari Tari, Piano no Mori, Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku (movie), Ano Natsu de Matteru, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (Movie), Xam'd: Lost Memories (TV)

Музыка: NeedToBreathe - Keep Your Eyes Open
Автор (C): LopezAMV
Жанр (genre): Sentimental
Размер (Size) клипа: 83.83 Мб
Длительность: 04:09
Дата создания: 16.11.2013

Комментарий автора: Started this at the beginning of the year and I've been slowly working on it since then. Took a lot of time and effort to finish but it was worth it, glad I was able to finish it by the end of the year. Fell in love with NeedToBreathe back when I was working on Something Beautiful so when I heard this song I made big plans for it and set everything else aside. Ran out of clips and motivation not long after so I let it sit for a few months while I gathered clips/watched anime. This is more or less the same as Something Beautiful, a feel good video meant to make people smile. It's pretty simple and plain but that's what I aim for half the time ;P Tried to really hammer down transitions and matching similar clips this time around.
As always, thanks for checking this out. I appreciate every single view I get so if you like this be sure to leave a comment =)

Файл:
Разрешение: 1280x720@23.976fps
Формат: mp4

https://dfiles.ru/files/7qzufnjut

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!

Член клуба Позити ффф