08. I'll Never Smile Again
09. String Of Pearls
10. Mood Indigo
11. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
12. Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe
13. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
14. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
15. Early Autumn

"I was born in Memphis, Tennessee. My mother and father were born in Italy and were around 12 and 15 years old when they immigrated to Mississippi with their families. They came to the USA to work on farms, and then as the years went by they migrated to Memphis. By that time my father owned a grocery store."

Anita Kerr was the vocal embodiment of the "Nashville Sound" which dominated country music throughout the mid-'50s and '60s. Along with the Jordanaires, her group, the Anita Kerr Singers, were the seminal backing vocal unit of the era, and it is estimated that at their early-'60s peak, they graced fully one-quarter of all of the records coming out of Nashville's studios. After touring Europe in 1964, she moved to California the next year to focus her energies on freelance production and songwriting, even as two of the Singers' LPs, We Dig Mancini and Southland Favorites, were winning Grammy awards (in the Vocal Group and Gospel categories, respectively). In the later years of the decade, Kerr teamed with poet Rod McKuen for a series of mood-music records, titled The Sea, The Earth, and The Sky, for which the Singers were renamed the San Sebastian Strings and Singers. At the same time, the group were featured weekly on the Smothers Brothers' sketch comedy program. By the 1970s, Kerr produced a number of easy listening records before moving to her second husband Alex Grob's native Switzerland to compose music for films. Eventually, she returned to Memphis. ~ Jason Ankeny

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png