Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Advantage Recordings
Genre: Blues, Soul, R&B
Quality: 320 kbps
Total Time: 41:18
Total Size: 101 MB

Tracklist:
1. I'm Gon Get Over You (4:06)
2. B.Y.O.B Party (Feat. Jerry Flood) (3:32)
3. Caught In The Middle (3:34)
4. Ghetto Man (4:24)
5. So Ready (3:43)
6. Tell Me Who He Think He Is (3:33)
7. Put Those Cups Up (3:18)
8. I'll Be Around (3:45)
9. Running To You (4:46)
10. 3 Rounds (3:37)
11. Ya Grand Ma (2:54)

With his distinctive sound, strong vocal ability and a passion for his music that's evident in his lyrics, TRÉ conjures memories of R&B legends from another era. Growing up in the projects of Daytona Beach, Florida with 2 brothers and 2 sisters, TRÉ learned early what was important in life. If life has a soundtrack, one of the first cuts on the Life of TRÉ Williams would be from Marvin Gaye. At a very early age, TRÉ began to sing along. Recognizing his talent, his mother placed him in the church choir and school chorus. Evicted from one project and moved to the next, where another eviction was soon to come, TRÉ realized he may lose a lot of things in life, but his family will always be there. Strong enough to hold her family together and determined to help her children avoid the pitfalls of the projects, TRÉ's mother continued to encourage him to sing. As the music played on, TRÉ developed a love for Teddy Pendergrass, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross and Eddie and Gerald Levert. As his vocal ability grew, the special elements of each of these legends began to influence his style. Central Florida was the stage for his earliest successes, winning a variety of area contests and talent shows. After earning a spot in his high school's hall of fame, TRÉ graduated and enrolled in Bethune-Cookman College. But he longed to see his name in lights. So, with his mothers blessing, he headed for New York to pursue his dreams. After an appearance on "Amateur Night at the Apollo", it wasn't long before the music industry began to take notice. Gaining a reputation for his soulful style and intense writing skills, TRÉ was invited to sing on the title track of Petey Pablo's Diary of a Sinner. Patient and persistent, TRÉ's entire mind, body, and soul are dedicated to his music. His belief in the philosophy "with sacrifice, all things are attainable" has paid off. In early 2005, TRÉ was recognized by The Source magazine for his work with Styles P on the single I-95. Appearing on a host of mix tapes, and recently opening for Gerald Levert - one of his personal influences - opportunities abound for TRÉ. He has collaborated in songs with Styles P, Sheek Louch Kanye West, Papoose, Dead Prez, Saigon and featured Nas's Album "Hip Hop is Dead" track "Let There Be Light" which is the hottest track on the album! He has also worked with producers such as L.E.S., Dame Grease, Hi-tek, Bangout and a host of others. Inspired by everyday life, TRÉ is now writing his own life's soundtrack titled The Depth of My Soul. In his song American Dream he sings, "I fell by the wayside and I picked myself up, never wanting to fall victim to this cruel, cruel world. And I'm gon' keep fighting 'til I reach where I should be. So tell me, don't that make me your American Dream?" Determined to bring the shine back to R&B, TRÉ Williams is an R&B Dream.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png