призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Complete Guide to ASP.NET Core (.NET 5) Web API

The Complete Guide to ASP.NET Core (.NET 5) Web API

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0315/74/a5a4c29d5e4fd952fb9b1e164f6cef74.jpeg

The Complete Guide to ASP.NET Core (.NET 5) Web API
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 4h 33m | 1.9 GB
Instructor: Ervis Trupja

Learn all you need to know to build Asp.Net Core (.NET 5) Web API applications.

What you'll learn

Build a complete .NET Core (.NET 5) back-end with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Database
Utilize all three types of relationships in your database: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many
Seed data with code-first migrations programmatically
Implement [HttpGet], [HttpPost], [HttpPut] and [HttpPost] methods to work with simple or relational data
Test you Web API with Swagger and Postman
Different Web API versioning methods
The default action return types & create your custom return type
Exception handling using the built-in middleware or a custom middleware
Server side Sorting, Filtering and Paging

Requirements

Basic understanding of C#
Basic understanding of SQL/MySQL

Description

A Web API is an application programming interface for the Web. With Web API, you get access to entire features of HTTP like URIs, request/response headers, content formatting, etc.

This course will teach you all you need to know to build personal or commercial applications using Asp.Net Core (.NET 5) Web API as your development framework. You will start from just Visual Studio and build your app from the ground up.

As data storage, you will use an SQL database and Entity Framework will be used to interact with your data. You will also learn how to update database schema using Entity Framework migrations, how to add data to the database, get data from the database, update data in the database and also delete data from the database.

You will not only learn about the default features or capabilities that Asp.Net Core 5 Web API has to offer, but you will also create your custom implementations. For example, you will learn how to implement your custom Web API return type, how to build a custom exception, or even a custom middleware exception handler.

You will learn all these, step by step with hands-on practice. You will also have a lot of quizzes that will help to improve your knowledge of Web API.

Some of the topics that this course covers are:

Introduction to Web API
Building your first Asp.Net Core (.NET 5) API
Working with relational data
Controller Action return types
Error & Exception handling
Sorting, Filtering, and Paging
Asp.Net Core Web API Versioning
and much more...

You can find the source code of this course on my Github account: etrupja/complete-guide-to-aspnetcore-web-api

Who this course is for:

Beginner .NET Developers curious about web apis
Any developer curious about .NET Core (.NET 5) Web APIs

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0315/26/8b09574fa9049d87e0667aaccfebd626.jpeg

download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/935d970e8376d5ad7e1b7bd45bbc86aa/iso45.The.Complete.Guide.to.ASP.NET.Core..NET.5.Web.API.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/9FB59BBB2F62DC3/iso45.The.Complete.Guide.to.ASP.NET.Core..NET.5.Web.API.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/0522D294f55a434c/iso45.The.Complete.Guide.to.ASP.NET.Core..NET.5.Web.API.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

In reply to the guy asking about indoor air quality assessment checklist, sump pump with battery backup home depot, heating pad walgreens, plumbing supply near me open to public, how to install whole house furnace, air duct cleaning services calls,  I highly suggest this excellent Santa Rosa air quality blog or heating pad, heating oil suppliers near me, heating mattress pad, water treatment process steps pdf, heating system cleaner, tankless water heater gas cost, alongside all this awesome Santa Rosa plumbing details on top of water treatment systems, water heater rod price in pakistan, storm drain cleaning companies near me, hvac maintenance/repair technician salary, water treatment jobs bc, best drain cleaning brush, alongside all this cool Santa Rosa heating site which is also great. Also have a look at this updated Santa Rosa plumbing info and don't forget mastercraft sump pump canadian tire, tankless water heater electric vs tank, plumbing world wellington, rv tankless water heater pros and cons, water heater replacement cost san diego, thermal pad emag, and don't forget this top rated Santa Rosa heating site alongside all heating pad for cramps near me, are furnace maintenance plans worth it, drain cleaning brush home depot, drain cleaning bladder vs snake, cheap drain cleaning near me, indoor air quality standards india, alongside all awesome Santa Rosa heating info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best Santa Rosa air quality blog as well as tankless water heater home depot, air duct cleaning cost chicago, indoor air quality sensor raspberry pi, heating pad for back pain, storm drain cleaning services near me, sears air duct cleaning specials, alongside all this excellent Santa Rosa plumbing url on top of air duct cleaning near me, heating mat for seeds, air vent cleaning houston, navien tankless water heater pros and cons, indoor air quality monitoring system using iot, sump pump switch canadian tire, as well as top Santa Rosa cooling link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best Santa Rosa plumbing link for good measure. Check more Top Rated Air Quality Forum 30e420b

Подпись автора

Google it

To the people asking about outsourced resources what is it, what is an outsourced service, what is outsourced payroll services, how much money does the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of amazon make a year, how much do cfo make uk, how much does a hedge fund make per year,  I highly suggest this new outsourced cfo forum or how much does a chief financial officer earn per month in south africa, what it services can be outsourced, can an llc have 2 ceos, what does outsourced mean in geography, what does outsourced abroad mean, how much do amazon get paid, on top of this top rated outsourced cfo url on top of hedge fund managing director salary, how much does a divisional cfo make, how much does a cfo make at a small company, can a single member llc change ownership, can llc have СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, how does outsourcing accounting work, and don't forget this useful outsourced cfo details which is also great. Also have a look at this best outsourced cfo site and don't forget outsourced cfo services usa, how much does a divisional cfo make, can an llc have a cfo, who is cfo of amazon, what is an outsourced service provider, outsourced resources what is it, alongside all this top rated outsourced cfo url on top of what is a fully outsourced service, can an llc have one owner, how do you write a cover letter for an executive position, what is outsourced cfo services, what does outsourced mean, how much money does a chief of a hospital make, on top of awesome outsourced cfo blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent outsourced cfo url as well as can you be an llc and a corporation, what does a fund controller do, outsourced cfo, how much money does a cfo of a hospital make, how much do private equity cfos make, hedge fund cfo job description, as well as this top outsourced cfo url not to mention how much does a cfo make in australia, how much profit does a hospital make, what are outsourced it services, can you have 2 owners in an llc, can an llc be a corporation, do cfos make a lot of money, alongside all new outsourced cfo tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended outsourced cfo blog for good measure. Check more Excellent Outsourced CFO Details 8dd71aa

Подпись автора

Google it

For the man talking about organic vegetable delivery london, hemp seed milk sainsbury's, benefits of hemp seeds in spanish, can we eat hemp seeds daily, organic food jobs near me, is hemp milk the healthiest milk,  I highly recommend this recommended organic food details or healthy restaurants manchester nh, fresh food delivery london, food supplements fda philippines, organic food delivery leeds, hemp seed smoothie for weight loss, are hemp seeds bad for testosterone, and don't forget this best organic food details and don't forget fresh produce shop near me, organic produce store near me, healthy food take out near me, organic food delivery uk, healthy food near me fast food, healthy meal delivery london ontario, and don't forget this great dietary supplements list info which is also great. Also have a look at this top hemp seeds info alongside all 4 green food supplement capsule benefits, best food delivery service hellofresh, health food shop new brighton christchurch, hemp seeds nutritional value 100g, organic food history, food additives list numbers, as well as this top dietary supplements list site as well as natural food store near me, hemp seeds side effects, list of dietary supplements, healthy organic food delivery near me, organic food federation brexit, hemp hearts nutritional information, as well as top organic food blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated dietary supplements list details not to mention organic ready meal delivery london, best organic food delivery uk, is hemp milk the healthiest milk, healthy food delivery east london, hemp seeds for weight loss, thai fda food additives list, on top of this best dietary supplements list site as well as fresh meal delivery service near me, hemp seeds benefits for hair, what is organic loading, natural food store near me, organic products meaning in hindi, hemp seed oil dosage for dogs, as well as new hemp seeds details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome hemp seeds details for good measure. Check more Updated Kriya Yoga Link 38e8dd7

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Complete Guide to ASP.NET Core (.NET 5) Web API