https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0608/ce/c94bd38c7585f79884f7e0e05a3834ce.jpeg
[url=https://www.bear-family.com/various-ultra-lounge-crime-scene-vol.7.html]Album Preview
1996-1997 | Lounge, (jazz, latin, etc.)
MP3 320 Kbps | 2,97 Gb

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0608/d4/338546cab81a0bd4e14743f8917886d4.jpeg
Ultra-Lounge - Christmas Cocktails (1996)
Ultra-Lounge - Christmas Cocktails Part Two (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 1 - Mondo Exotica (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 2 - Mambo Fever (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 3 - Space Capades (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 4 - Bachelor Pad Royale (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 5 - Wild, Cool & Swingin' (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 6 - Rhapsodesia (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 7 - The Crime Scene (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 8 - Cocktail Capers (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 9 - Cha-Cha De Amor (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 10 - A Bachelor In Paris (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 11 - Organs In Orbit (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 12 - Saxophobia (1996)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 13 - TV Town (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 14 - Bossa Novaville (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 15 - Wild, Cool & Swingin' Too! (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 16 - Mondo Hollywood (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 17 - Bongoland (1997)
Ultra-Lounge Vol. 18 - Bottoms Up! (1997)
Track List
Ultra-Lounge - Christmas Cocktails (1996)
Original Release Date: September 3, 1996
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Capitol
ASIN: B000002UFL

From Amazon:
This CD makes me laugh out loud. That's saying something. Christmas is often a stressful time. I love the CD, I love the concept, I love the packaging, I love the liner notes. I suppose if I lived in the "swinging" era of night clubs, pointy bras, martinis, and ashtrays on every table, I would find it all a big drag; I don't smoke, don't drink, and I'm a feminist. But, at this safe distance, the swinging, Rat Pack era is an archaelogical trove of great fun.

And, heck, these people really knew their way around a song. Even as I'm laughing at the anachronisms in the CD, I'm enjoying the heck out of some really good music. Kay Starr, Nancy Wilson, Nat King Cole  these folks had pipes, and the bands are tight. I think that if this CD can't shake someone out of his holiday blues, then hospitalization might be the only route.

01. Billy May - Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer Mambo
02. Peggy Lee - Winter Wonderland
03. Ray Anthony - Christmas Trumpets/We Wish You a Very Merry Christmas
04. Lou Rawls - Christmas Is
05. Jimmy McGriff - Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town/White Christmas
06. Julie London - I'd Like You for Christmas
07. Al Caiola & Riz Ortolani - Holiday on Skis
08. Kay Star - (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man with the Bag
09. Hollyridge Strings - Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock
10. Dean Martin - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
11. Eddie Dundstedter - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus/Jingle Bells Bossa Nova
12. Ray Anthony - Christmas Kisses
13. Jackie Gleason & Jack Marshall - I'll Be Home for Christmas/Baby, It's Cold Outside
14. Nancy Wilson - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
15. Capitol Studio Orchestra - Cha-Cha All the Way
16. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)
17. Les Brown & His Band of Renown - The Nutcracker Suite
18. Fred Waring & the Pennsylvanians - Ring Those Christmas Bells
19. Renzo Cesana (The Continental) - I Bought You Violets
20. Peggy Lee, Nat King Cole, Nancy Wilson & The Chipmunks , Toys for Tots PSA
21. Johnny Mercer & the Capitol Studio Orchestra - Jingle Bells from Capitol Records

Ultra-Lounge - Christmas Cocktails Part Two (1997)
Original Release Date: September 23, 1997
ASIN: B000002TLS

From Amazon:
Leave it to the geniuses at Ultra-Lounge to put together the Christmas Album you always wanted but could never find. This is Christams through an ironic lens. So cleary not "cool" that its ridiculousness makes it so. Very paradoxial. This is Christmas music devoid of any real sentinment but still shiny with a glossy venner of wholesomenessunderneath one can see (as with all lounge music) the seedy side of the 1950's. This IS Cocktail music after all. (Dean Martin ONLY sang Cocktail music, ask his liver!) Highlights of this edition include Mr. Martin's BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, The delightful Bonus Track "What is a Santa Claus" and Lena Horne's spellbinding JINGLE ALL THE WAY. To hear her sing the word "Horse" with no less than six vowel sounds is worth the price of the album alone. As always the album and jacket art are first rate and the liner notes by RJ SMITH are amoung the best in album commentary EVER! Smith captures the period, the music, and the modern attraction to it in a stylish and comic essay. Once again the Ultra Lounge gives us everything we want from lounge music and more. So sip some spiked egg nog, light the yule log, and have a swinging holiday season.

01. Al Caiola, Riz Ortolani & Jimmy McGriff - Sleigh Ride/Jingle Bells
02. Lena Horne - Jingle All The Way
03. Lou Rawls - Merry Christmas, Baby
04. Julie London - Warm December
05. Eddie Dunstedter - Let It Snow!/Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
06. June Christy - The Merriest
07. Nat King Cole Trio - All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
08. Nancy Wilson - The Christmas Waltz
09. Les Brown & The Starlighters - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm/Jing-A-Ling
10. Jimmy McGriff - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
11. Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
12. George Shearing & Billy May - Snowfall/Snowfall Cha-Cha
13. Wayne Newton - Jingle Bell Rock
14. Ventures - Frosty The Snowman
15. Bob Atcher & The Dinning Sisters - Christmas Island
16. Martin Denny - Exotic Night
17. Peggy Lee - Happy Holiday
18. Ferrante & Teicher with Les Baxter - Sleigh Ride/Santa Claus' Party
19. Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - Auld Lang Syne
20. Stan Kenton - What Is A Santa Claus

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 1 - Mondo Exotica (1996)
Original Release Date: February 6, 1996
ASIN: B000002TWF

From Amazon:
This is the one Ultra Lounge CD that sees the most play in my CD rotation. It sets the tone for any activity, be it just staring into the trees through my living room window or driving to work on a day when I don't feel well. I always find it hard to critique Ultra Lounge CDs song by song, since I tend to analyze a lounge CD more by its overall feel than by how one particular song makes me react. But this one is really a great place to start the Ultra Lounge collection, partly because it's the first one in the series and partly because it includes some artists that you should get to know independent of the Ultra Lounge compilations: Martin Denny and Les Baxter. These guys really stand out among lounge artists, and their styles are very unique. Overall the collection, for those not familiar with the "exotica" genre, documents lounge's attempt to "go global". This mostly involved lifting themes and ideas from tropical or island music, and the result was a sub-genre that I find delightful! It is more evocative than a lot of other lounge music and is an essential if you own a pool or give a lot of cocktail parties.

01. Martin Denny - Swamp Fire
02. The Out-Islanders - Moon Mist
03. 80 Drums Around The World - Caravan
04. Martin Denny - Hypnotique
05. Les Baxter - Atlantis
06. Webley Edwards - Alika
07. Martin Denny - Misirlou
08. Bas Sheva - Lust
09. Chick Floyd - Hana Maui
10. Les Baxter - Voodoo Dreams / Voodoo
11. Martin Denny - Jungle Madness
12. Yma Sumac - Babalu
13. Les Baxter - Simba
14. Martin Denny - The Girlfriend Of The Whirling Dervish
15. Tak Shindo - Bali Hai
16. Les Baxter - Pyramid Of The Sun
17. Martin Denny - Quiet Village
18. Yma Sumac - Wimoweh

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 2 - Mambo Fever (1996)
ASIN: B000002TWG

From Amazon:
Imagine yourself on a wrap-around porch of some grand house basking in the warmth of a summer sunset. Maybe you are simply lounging on a beach with a cocktail in one hand and the hand of the one you love in the other. Perhaps you are in a tuxedo or flaming red cocktail dress and having a wonderfully dry martini (shaken, not stirred) before you get ready to head to the dance floor.

If any of those situations are real or just party of your dreams, this CD from Ultra-Lounge is for you. Rare is the day when you will find some neon decorated, pseudo-tropical paradise lounge or restaurant where drinks were served in coconut cups with little umbrellas. But you can hear the music from them. This CD has the Mambo interwoven in each and every song. You can literally see the band in their white jackets and the lavish costumes on the showgirls as they entertain you.

Yma Sumac drops in for a two song trip down memory lane. You can hear the passion and the fun in her voice. Mariah Carey eat your heart out. The organ tracks are quite amusing, and the Glow Worm Cha Cha will change your life. (Well, not really, but it shouldn't be missed.)

If you ever wanted to visit the famed Coconut Grove or be part of the action with Ricky Ricardo's Band, you need to order this CD. Even if you find that the music is just a throw-back to the days when people in limos were movie stars (and not two girls from Encino using daddy's credit card), it is still a hilarious and joyour romp threw yesteryear.

Fix a highball, add a slice of pineapple, play this CD, and enjoy life.

01. Don Swan & His Orchestra - Hooray For Hollywood (Cha-Cha)
02. Jackie Davis - Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me)
03. Jack Costanzo & His Orchestra - Peter Gunn Mambo
04. Luis Oliveria & His Bandodalau Boys - Chicuahua
05. The John Buzon Trio - I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
06. Dave Barbour - Mambo Jambo (Que Rico El Mambo)
07. The Twin Pianos Of Henri Rose & Bobby Stevenson - Cumana
08. Yma Sumac - Taki Rari
09. Van Alexander & His Orchestra - Way Down Yonder In New Orleans Mambo
10. Don Swan & His Orchestra - El Cumbanchero (Guaracha-Fast Rhumba)
11. Chuy Reyes & His Orchestra - Oink, Oink Mambo
12. The John Buzon Trio - Diga Diga Doo
13. Billy May's Rico Mambo Orchestra - Hernado's Hideaway
14. Don Swan & His Orchestra - Tico Tico (Samba)
15. Jackie Davis - Glow Worm Cha-Cha-Cha
16. Yma Sumac - Malambo #1
17. Jack Costanzo & His Orchestra - Can-Can Overture
18. Terry Snyder - Oye Negra

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 3 - Space Capades (1996)
ASIN: B000002TZL

From Amazon:
This is it. The essence of the space age refined into one convenient package. All of the ultra-lounge titles are so campy they're cool, but for my money, nothing else so perfectly captures the mood of late '50s-early '60s America as the Space Capades CD. Transport yourself back to a time when bigger was better, the Atom was our friend and the superiority of The American Way was unquestioned. 'Though it may be campy now, there is actually an amazing amount of musical talent on this CD, as well as the other Ultra-Lounge titles. When we think '50s and '60s music  most of us think Rock 'N' Roll. In those days, though, Rock was just a fad disposable kid music. All the SERIOUS contemporary artists were doing the sort of thing you hear on this CD. Its ironic, then, that most of these artists and their music have been passed over by posterity, while the early rockers have become legendary. Whatever your musical taste, if you are open to something different, and especially if you have a soft spot for martinis, pearls, and the '59 Imperial, you will like this CD.

01. David Rose & His Orchestra - Gay Spirits
02. Richard Marino & His Orchestra - Lover
03. Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Moon Moods
04. Bobby Hammack - Powerhouse
05. Dickie Harrell - Drivin' Around the Block
06. Les Baxter - Calcutta
07. The Voices of Walter Schumann - Holiday for the Strings
08. Dean Elliott & His Big Band - You're the Top
09. Joe Fingers Carr & 80 Drums Around the World - Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
10. Tak Shindo - Stumbling
11. Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Sabre Dance
12. Billy May - This Room Is My Castle of Quiet
13. Felix Slatkin - I Get a Kick Out of You
14. Jack Malmsten - Satan Takes a Holiday
15. Terry Snyder - Puttin' on the Ritz
16. Alvino Rey & His Orchestra - Blues in the Night
17. Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Saturday Night on Saturn
18. Dean Elliott & His Big Band - Lonesome Road

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 4 - Bachelor Pad Royale (1996)
Original Release Date: February 20, 1996
ASIN: B000002TZM

From Amazon:
This collection is almost too cool for the average.
A collection so perfectly paced it leaks retro-cool.
From travelin' music of "Route 66 theme" to the cold rainy Sunday morning sounds of "Black Coffee" this is a must have for the Atomic Lounge cat.

01. Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - The Theme From Route 66
02. The John Buzon Trio - Caravan
03. Line Renaud - Sexe
04. Lou Busch & His Orchestra - Cool
05. Milt Buckner - The Beast
06. Elliott Fisher - Theme From "Our Man Flint"
07. Jack Fascinato - Spring, Sprang, Sprung
08. Alvino Rey - Night Train
09. Martin Denny - Harlem Nocturne
10. Sam Butera - The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams / Fever
11. Joe Bucci Trio - Topsy
12. Dave Pell - Like Young
13. Lou Busch & His Orchestra - Street Scene '58
14. Cy Coleman - Playboy's Theme
15. Jimmie Haskell - A Shot In The Dark
16. Spike Jones New Band - Shangri La
17. Julie London - Black Coffee
18. King Curtis - Melancholy Serenade

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 5 - Wild, Cool & Swingin' (1996)
ASIN: B000002U1T

From Amazon:
One of the strongest volumes in the series, and a great introduction for the beginning lounge aficionado, this one includes all the '60s Vegas lounge royalty, and it swings right out of the galaxy!

Aside from a few tracks like "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" by a young Sammy Davis, Jr., the sultry "You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To" by Julie London, and the uber-classic "Fever" by Peggy Lee, this volume is commandingly owned by Louis Prima, Bobby Darin, and Dean Martin.

Prima checks in with mega-hit "Jump Jive an' Wail" (recently played to death when the Brian Setzer Orchestra covered it), but his best entry is the uproarious "Closer to the Bone," a cute song about the singer's love for skinny women. Each verse gets more sidesplitting than the last, and if that last one doesn't have tears of laughter rolling down your cheeks, you probably need to listen more closely! (And makes sure to listen for sax player Sam Butera sampling from Glenn Miller's "Pennsylvania 6-5000" at the start of his solo!)

Good ol' Dino is represented here with two of his greatest songs. Everybody loves the soaring "Volare." And the bottom line is, it just doesn't get any better than "Ain't That a Kick in the Head." Dean at his hard-swingin' best and Nelson Riddle's magnificent brassy arrangement made this the perfect tune to kick off the volume.

Bobby Darin wins hands down, with THREE entries. "Sunday in New York" is a beautiful song, capturing Darin's laid-back manner better than any other song I've heard. And light, cool, breezy "More" is just one of the greatest songs ever. (I fell in love with it years ago when I heard it on a car commercial.)

01. Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick In The Head
02. Sam Butera & The Witnesses - Dig That Crazy Chick
03. Bobby Darin - More
04. Peggy Lee - Fever
05. Louis Prima - Jump, Jive, An' Wail
06. Sammy Davis Jr - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
07. Wayne Newton - Danke Shoen
08. Sam Butera & The Witnesses - French Poodle
09. Keely Smith - What Is This Thing Called Love
10. Bobby Darin - Sunday In New York
11. Louis Prima - Closer To The Bone
12. Lou Rawls - Nobody But Me
13. Vic Damone - Little Girl
14. Nat King Cole - L.O.V.E.
15. Dean Martin - Volare (Nel Blu Di Pinto Di Blu)
16. Louis Prima & Keely Smith - That Old Black Magic
17. Julie London - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
18. Bobby Darin - Hello, Dolly!

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 6 - Rhapsodesia (1996)
ASIN: B000002U21

From Amazon:
Standouts include The Mallet Men's hypnotic "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes," Julie London's steamy "Go Slow," Jackie Gleason's misty, longing "Tenderly" (check out his wonderful set, 'The Romantic Moods of Jackie Gleason') and great George Shearing's sweeping, dramatic "If I Should Lose You."

Milt Buckner (who did "The Beast," one of the best tracks on Vol.4) turns in another winner with the sexy, silky, seductive "Turquoise," although much of the praise is due to the saxophonist. I totally agree with one of the below reviews about Les Baxter's "Lunar Rhapsody." It sounds like a spacey fluff piece at the beginnins, but when that theremin flows in, you're taken away... "Girl Talk" is probably the most memorable song here, if only for the reason that the tune will worm its way into your brain and never leave. The liner notes call it "a pink powder puff of cushioned insinuation." You can't describe it any better than that. It recalls memories of Santo and Johnny's era-defining "Sleepwalk." Perhaps the compiler thought this too, because a version of that song isn't long after. The gently swinging introduction lets you know something special is ahead, and it is. This is a great cover, although I must confess I've never heard a bad one. (The Brian Setzer Orchestra does an incredible Grammy-winning version on their 'Dirty Boogie' CD.) And you know it wouldn't be complete without a cover of "Fever." (The original by Peggy Lee is on Volume 5.) With its pounding opening, its naughty muted trumpet, and chiming, climbing vibes, this is easily the jazziest entry on this volume, with its snazzy, slightly audacious feel.

Al Anthony's enchanting "Ebb Tide" puts you under a spell. When you hear this one, it's best to just sit back, close your eyes, and let the music wash over you like ocean waves. This, lounge lizards, is mood music at its greatest.

A great late-night soundtrack (along with Volume 4), this is one everyone should hear.

01. Howard Roberts - Girl Talk
02. Jonah Jones Quartet - Serenata
03. Henri Rene & His Orchestra - Sleep Walk
04. The Mallet Men - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
05. Julie London - Go Slow
06. Al Anthony - Ebb Tide
07. George Shearing - If I Should Lose You
08. The Whistling Artistry Of Muzzy Marcellino - Willow Weep For Me
09. The Don Baker Trio - Dansero
10. Les Baxter - Lunar Rhapsody
11. Dolores Gray - You're My Thrill
12. Richard Marino & His Orchestra - Fever
13. John Buzon Trio - Blues in My Heart
14. Jackie Gleason - Tenderly
15. Terry Snyder - Theme From Picnic
16. Milt Buckner - Turquoise
17. April Stevens - Do It Again
18. Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Ruby

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 7 - The Crime Scene (1996)
Original Release Date: July 9, 1996
ASIN: B000002U22

From Amazon:
I picked this album up to help complete my Ultra-Lounge collection, and they haven't missed the mark with Crime Scene.
With jazzy and slick tunes, this one doesn't fail to please. Theme songs to TV shows and movies alike make up a refreshingly familiar and cool set of tunes.

Some reviewers have complained that themes like "Pink Panther" and "Hawaii 5-0" should be included, but this CD introduced me to some theme songs that I'd never heard before ("Walk on the Wild Side," "Search for Vulcan") and besides, "Pink Panther" is already on Mondo Hollywood.

The best part of this entire album is the last (real) track, "Music to Be Murdered By." Jeff Alexander is credited, but the track is introduced by the Master of Suspense and Macabre himself, Sir Alfred Hitchcock, who assures us that "naturally, the record is long playing, even though you may not be." It's a morbid yet pleasant surprise.

The very last track, a "bonus," continues Ultra-Lounge's long-running inside joke with the "Man About Town" soap opera series, this time a love poem (the Hammond Organ is still there).

All in all, an excellent disk for rainy days and planning your next bank heist.

01. Ray Anthony - Dragnet/Room 43
02. Earle Hagen - I Spy
03. Elmer Bernstein - Thinking Of Baby
04. Count Basie - From Russia With Love
05. Laurindo Almieda & The Danzaneros - Big Town
06. Billy May - Man With The Golden Arm
07. Nelson Riddle - The Untouchables
08. Leroy Holmes - The James Bond Theme
09. Billy May - Mission: Impossible
10. Spike Jones New Band - Harlem Nocturne
11. Si Zenter - Walk On The Wild Side
12. Elliot Fisher - Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
13. Lou Busch - The Wild Ones
14. Elmer Bernstein - Staccato's Theme
15. Leroy Holmes - Search For Vulcan
16. Ray Anthony - Peter Gunn Suite
17. Vikki Carr - The Silencers
18. Jeff Alexander with Alfred Hitchcock - Music To Be Murdered By

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 8 - Cocktail Capers (1996)
ASIN: B000002U4R

From Amazon:
Everyone has their favorites in the Ultra-Lounge series; this is one of mine. Unlike most of the volumes, this one doesn't stick to any one type of lounge music (Bossa Nova, Exotica, TV Themes, etc.). Instead, it is kind of an overview of ALL the styles this great series covers. So, if you'd rather start with a series entry and not the famous 'Fuzzy Sampler', this might be a good place to begin.

Highlights of Vol. 8 include: The eerie exotica of 'Jungalero' by Les Baxter, the fantastic movie theme 'Charade' (very James Bond), great spy music cuts 'Underwater Chase' and 'I Want To Be A James Bond Girl' (A song you want to sing along to, even though it hasn't any words!), a killer rendition of 'The Pink Panther Theme', and the two sultry & steamy vocal numbers 'Hey Bellboy' and 'Teach Me Tiger'. Saving the best for last, my absolute favorite 2 cuts on the disc are 'Honorable Hong Kong Rock' (what WOULD Austin Powers listen to if he were in Hong Kong?), and Nelson Riddle's astounding 'Lolita Ya-Ya' (from the film 'Lolita'). 'Ya-Ya' sounds like some demented fantasy of a bubble-gum pop song, as imagined by someone who HATES bubble-gum pop songs! Mindlessly cheerful and endlessly amazing...it's truly unique.

And don't forget our old friend 'Mr. Continental'and his hidden bonus track, 'You Go To My Head'!

01. Les Baxter - Roller Coaster
02. Gloria Wood - Hey! Bellboy!
03. Dave Pell - This Could Be the Start of Something
04. Hollywood Studio Orchestra - The Pink Panther Theme
05. David Rose - Like Young
06. Al Caiola - Underwater Chase
07. Terry Snyder; Earl Palmer - Binga Banga Bongo; Percolator
08. New Classic Singers - Call Me
09. Ernie Freeman Combo - Mountain Greenery
10. Si Zentner - Charade
11. Les Baxter - Shooting Star; Jungalero
12. Out-Islanders - Honorable Hong Kong Rock
13. Leroy Holmes - Odd Job Man; I Wanna Be a James Bond Girl
14. Muzzy Marcellino & His House Party Group - Heap Big Chief
15. Jonah Jones Quartet - Blue Danube Rock
16. Cy Coleman - Pussy Cat
17. April Stevens - Teach Me Tiger
18. Nelson Riddle - Lolita Ya Ya

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 9 - Cha-Cha De Amor (1996)
ASIN: B000002U4Q

From Amazon:
If you want to spice up your lounge, this volume contains plenty of spicy lounge classics like "Sway" (two versions, one by Dean Martin and another by Julie London), "Recado Bossa Nova", "The Carioca", "A Nega Se Vingou", "Cha Cha Cha d'Amour", "Desafinado", "So Nice (Sambo)", and "Rock-Cha-Rhumba". Great songs for a hot summer day, trip across the border, or if you just want to imagine being there while having a marguarita.

01. Dean Martin - Sway
02. Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All Stars - Recado Bossa Nova
03. Georgie Auld - You're My Thrill
04. The John Buzon Trio - It Must Be True
05. Martin Denny - The Carioca
06. Les Baxter - Whatever Lola Wants
07. Walter Wanderley - A Nega Se Vingou
08. The Mallet Men - Dark Eyes / It Happened In Monterey
09. Yma Sumac - Gopher
10. Perez Prado - Zelda's Theme
11. Tito Rodriguez - The Magnificent Seven
12. Dean Martin - Cha Cha Cha D'Amour
13. Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All Stars - Desafinado
14. Jack Costanzo & Don Swan - Bei Mir Bist Du Schon/La Furiosa
15. Rinky Dinks - The Choo-Choo-Cha-Cha
16. Billy May - So Nice
17. Dickie Harrell - Rock-Cha-Rhumba
18. Julie London - Sway
19. The Continental - My Heart Sings
20. Jack Costanzo - Spoken Tag

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 10 - A Bachelor In Paris (1996)
Original Release Date: July 23, 1996
ASIN: B000002U23

From Amazon:
Yes, this is one of the best Ultra-lounge CDs, and not just because it tries to transport you into the super-chic world of France, as viewed from the eyes of soon-to-be-too-hip-to-care Americans. Unlike many of the CDs in this set, Bachelor in Paris lands beaucoup points for actual sentiment here, even with the sometimes annoying fake French dame who pops up every now and then. The renditions of the most famous stuff ("La Vie en Rose", "April in Paris", "Milord") are pretty unique, and you can still never say that Sam Butera didn't put every ounce of his soul into his horn. My faves are the lesser known, like "French Rat Race" (Manhatten Transfer eat your hearts out!) and "Under Paris Skies/La La Collette" which may be the single corniest (yet wonderful) performance in the ultra lounge series. Overall, tout а fait beau, and so lovely on a temperate spring afternoon.

1. Sam Butera & the Witnesses - I Love Paris
2. Jonah Jones Quartet - Song from Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart?)
3. Les Baxter - Milord
4. Joe "Fingers" Carr - Under Paris Skies/La la Collette
5. Elmer Bernstein - Valentina
6. Cy Coleman - Parisian Women
7. Les Baxter - Mon Amour, O Mon Amour/La Panse (The Pansy)
8. Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - C'est Magnifique
9. Dickey Doo & the Dont's - Vive l' Amour
10. Mighty Accordion Band - April in Paris
11. Les Baxter & Billy May - Poor People of Paris (Jean's Song)
12. The Double Six of Paris - French Rat Race
13. Henri Rene - Petite Fleur
14. Les Baxter - Clown on the Eiffel Tower
15. Sam Butera & the Witnesses - Vie En Rose
16. Jack Cooper & Terry Snyder - C'Est Si Bon
17. Jack Costanzo - I Love Paris
18. Jerry Shard - Can, Can, Can

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 11 - Organs In Orbit (1996)
ASIN: B000002U4S

From Amazon:
I own every volume in the "Ultra-Lounge" compilation series, so I offer my opinion as nothing short of a very enthusiastic fan. Of the two dozen issues in this series, this remains a personal favorite. This album is clearly not the ideal introduction to lounge music, but you'll be surprised that (despite its laughable title) this is also extremely fun. This actually holds up incredibly well, partly because the album's overall pace is moderate to fast. There are very few ballads to slow things down. I still love this album after so many listens because the Hammond organ can sound soothing and spooky at the same time. If you're not partial to lounge music or the sounds of the organ, a lot of this is going to seem like baseball park music. Still, it's a lot of fun.

One wise thing the folks at Capitol Records did when compiling tracks for this album was leaving out any hardcore swing music. Hearing a Hammond organ over a hyperactive big band doesn't work. Although moving fast & funky, none of these tracks are loaded with heavy instrumentation, so there's nothing too loud coming through your speakers when you cue this up. On "Comin' Home Babay," you find yourself cruising through a 60s spy movie, while the relaxing "Enchanted Farm" makes use of birdcalls and sci-fi sound effects. Martin Denny has the best song on this issue with "Song of the Bayou" where bongos create a gentle stomp in the background while a dueling piano and flute alternate off a wah-wah sounding organ - it sounds like a downright eerie journey into swamp lounge.

Other reviewers are correct in illustrating that the songs on this compilation are very rare. While you can order a Billy May album anywhere online, the recordings of master organists John Buzon, Jackie Davis and Denny McClain are not available outside of this album. You'll be surprised by how this album exceeds your expectations, despite its cheesy title. I wouldn't recommend this album for lounge beginners (buy volumes 4 & 8 instead), but I'm sure lounge fans or anyone who loves the organ will definitely find plenty to smile when hearing this.

01. The Ernie Freeman Combo - Rockhouse
02. The John Buzon Trio - Ill Wind
03. Denny McLain - The Girl From Ipanima,Meditation
04. Jackie Davis - Love Is Just Around The Corner
05. Sir Julian - Movin' At Midnight
06. Walter Wanderley - Voce E Eu
07. The Joe Bucci Trio - Li'l Darlin'
08. Billy May & His Orchestra - Patricia
09. The Don Baker Trio - The Third Man Theme
10. Sir Julian - A Man And A Woman
11. The John Buzon Trio - Mr. Ghost Goes To Town
12. Denny McLain - Laura/More
13. Jackie Davis - Perfidia
14. Milt Buckner - The Late, Late Show
15. The Ernie Freeman Combo - Fever/Comin' Home Baby
16. Shay Torrent - Flying Fiddles
17. Martin Denny - Song Of The Bayou
18. The Forbidden Five - Enchanted Farm
19. Unknown Artist - Voice Track

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 12 - Saxophobia (1996)
ASIN: B000002U4T

From Amazon:
With the saxophone as the link between these selections, I was a little nervous that the Ultra-Lounge series might have gone too far - but not to worry! From "Samba De Orfeu" by Bill Perkins to a smooth version of "Harlem Nocturne" by Louis Prima & Sam Butera - you have a great collection of Lounge Sax music. Another great addition to a wonderful series!

01. Les Baxter - I Dig
02. Sam Butera - Street Scene
03. George Auld - All or Nothing At All
04. Curley Hamner & Milt Buckner - Bernie's Tune
05. King Curtis - Watermelon Man
06. Nelson Riddle - Volare (Nel Blu di Pinto di Blu)
07. Plas Johnson - Tanya
08. Bill Perkins - Samba de Orfeu
09. Ray Anthony & His Bookends - Peter Gunn Twist/Tequila With a Twist
10. Count Basie & His Orchestra - Goldfinger
11. Gordon Jenkins - Caravan
12. Nelson Riddle - Speakeasy Blues
13. Earl Palmer & King Curtis - One Mint Julep
14. Out-Islanders - Ebb Tide
15. Plas Johnson - The Big Twist
16. Louis Prima & Sam Butera - Harlem Nocturne
17. Don Costa - The Misfits
18. Pepe Dominguin - Bongo Bash
19. Jack Costanzo - Sax Con Ritmo

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 13 - TV Town (1997)
Original Release Date: June 3, 1997
ASIN: B000002UH6

From Amazon:
The Ultra-Lounge series is of course limited to album tracks and singles on the Capitol label, and cobbling together so many different styles of lounge music is bound to create both excitement and dissension, but "TV Town" plays very smoothly, with hardly any ringers, and features some rare, collectible sides besides! Peggy Lee's "Bewitched" is quite a find(for the record, "I Dream of Jeannie"'s theme had lyrics too, but it wasn't on Capitol). Nelson Riddle's "Naked City" is a corker, as are Dave Pell's "Thanks for the Memory" and Jack Marshall's "The Munsters"(a jazzier, yet more toned down version than the theme you hear on TV). Liberty Orch.'s "Burke's Law Suite" is too long but has its moments, and John Barry's "Human Jungle" is very intriguing. A nice addition to the series, with another booklet full of great colorful photos.

01. Freddy Martin and His Orchestra - Bubbles In the Wine
02. Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - Naked City Theme
03. Billy May & His Orchestra - The Odd Couple
04. Al Caiola - The Man From U. N. C. L. E./The Spies
05. Dave Pell - Thanks for the Memory
06. Jack Marshall - The Munsters Theme
07. Si Zentner - The Fugitive Theme
08. Nelson Riddle - Dick Van Dyke Theme/The Alvin Show Theme
09. John Barry - The Human Jungle
10. David McCallum - Batman Theme
11. Billy May & His Orchestra - Mannix
12. Ventures - One Step Beyond (Fear)/The Twilight Zone
13. Si Zentner - Mr. Lucky
14. Al Caiola - The Mod Squad Theme
15. Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - My Three Sons
16. Liberty Soundtrack Orchestra - Burke's Law Suite
17. Peggy Lee - Bewitched
18. Jackie Gleason - Melancholy Serenade
19. Spike Jones - Power House (Bonus Track)

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 14 - Bossa Novaville (1997)
ASIN: B000002UH7

From Amazon:
This is one of the more danceable collections in the Ultra Lounge series. It makes some of the best music I've ever heard for housecleaning or other mundane tasksput it on and suddenly you feel like it's a hot summer day in a steamy South American city. It also awakens in me a strange desire to play this music, loudly, while dancing in the spray from a broken fire hydrant. As far as lounge music goes, this is fairly upbeat stuff. It's not so conducive to chilling as some of the other volumes in this series; in fact, I dare anyone to keep still while it's playing. This is a solid buy, and a great introduction to the bossa nove style of music.

01. Wanda de Sah - So Danco Samba (Jazz 'n' Samba)
02. Laurindo Almeida and the Bossa Nova All Stars - Meditation (Meditacao)
03. Bill Perkins - Little Bird / Little Boat
04. Ray Anthony - Samba De Orfeu
05. Martin Denny - Amy's Theme
06. Cannonball Adderley & Sergio Mendes - Corcovado (Quiet Nights)
07. Billy May - The Look Of Love
08. Leroy Holmes - One Note Samba / Recado Bossa Nova
09. Howard Roberts - Triste
10. Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All Stars - Misirlou
11. Si Zentner - Desafinado
12. Martin Denny - Exotique Bossa Nova / Quiet Village Bossa Nova
13. Joe Graves & The Diggers - Witchcraft
14. Bill Perkins - Baia
15. Walter Wanderley - Que Sabe Voce De Mim
16. Laurindo Almeida - The Girl From Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema) / Manha De Carnaval
17. Rubin Mitchell - Mas Que Nada
18. Wanda De Sah With Sergio Mendes - So Nice (Samba De Verao)
19. Julie London - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 15 - Wild, Cool & Swingin' Too! (1997)
ASIN: B000002UH8

From Amazon:
Like its predecessor, this CD stands out as a collection of all-vocal tracks, while other Ultra-Lounge CDs feature a few vocal songs at most and many volumes are totally instrumental. That's something all you lounge lizards out there should probably know, since most people I know definitely prefer either vocal or instrumental lounge music and that will affect how you feel about this CD. That fact aside, this is every bit as swingin' and enjoyable a collection as the first volume. The inclusion of the classic "Boy From Ipanema" alone makes this an album worth owning if you are a martini-swilling night owl. However there are many other classic tunes here as well and if vocals are your thing, this is one of the better compliations out there to throw on when you're trying to seduce someone in your shag-carpeted living room over a couple of cosmopolitans.

01. Eydie Gorme - Frenesi
02. Steve Lawrence - Night And Day
03. Bobby Darin - Charade
04. Nancy Wilson - A Lot Of Livin' To Do
05. Louis Prima - 5 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days
06. Vic Damone - Wives And Lovers
07. Peggy Lee - The Boy From Ipanema
08. Wayne Newton - Strangers In The Night
09. Tony Bennett - With Plenty Of Money And You
10. Bobby Darin - Call Me Irresponsible
11. Dinah Washington - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
12. Bobby Troup - Snootie Little Cutie
13. Julie London - Daddy
14. Dean Martin - Just In Time
15. Sarah Vaughan - Perdido
16. Jack Jones - Angel Eyes
17. Louis Prima - Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody
18. Mel Torme - Midnight Swinger
19. Dinah Washington - Destination Moon
20. Lena Horne - It Had Better Be Tonight
21. Ella Fitzgerald - Hawaiian War Chant (Ta Hu Wa Hu Wai)

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 16 - Mondo Hollywood (1997)
ASIN: B000002UFM

From Amazon:
One of the weirdest and most fun entries in the series. 'Seance On A Wet Afternoon' & 'Experiment In Terror' sound like what the Addams family might play at their twist parties; spooky yet very danceable! Other highlights include: a swingin', Tijuana Brass-style version of 'Moon River', funny teen exploitation movie music like 'Hot Rod Rumble' & 'Beat Girl', the smooth as silk Billy May take on 'Girl Talk', the proto-muzak 'Man And A Woman', and one of my personal favorites... Ferrante & Teicher's 'Barbarella'! The strange 'whooshing' voices at the end of the track really take you to outer space!

So, if you like the campier and stranger enries in the series, you'll love this one!

01. Al Caiola - Experiment In Terror
02. Billy May & Leroy Holmes - A Man And A Woman / Live For Life
03. Ferrante & Teicher - Barbarella
04. Martin Denny - Cool
05. Sandy Courage - Hot Rod Rumble
06. Plas Johnson - Pink Panther / It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio Sta Sera)
07. John Barry - Beat Girl
08. Leroy Holmes - You Gotta Taste All The Fruit
09. Ray Anthony & George Shearing - The Shadow Of Your Smile / Days Of Wine And Roses
10. Tito Rodriguez - Theme From The Apartment
11. Denny McLain - Watch What Happens
12. Leroy Holmes - I, A Lover / De Sade
13. John Barry - Seance On A Wet Afternoon
14. Billy May - Girl Talk
15. Henry Jerome - Moon River
16. Sir Julian & Elliott Fisher - You Only Live Twice / Thunderball
17. Leron Holmes - The Good, The Band And The Ugly
18. Nelson Riddle - Your Zowie Face
19. Gene Pitney - Town Without Pity (Bonus Track)

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 17 - Bongoland (1997)
ASIN: B000002UHA

From Amazon:
This Bongoland volume is the most rigorous of the Ultra-Lounge series. Most of the series
has strong latin elements, but this one is further latin than any of the others. Its the
only one that sounds like North Americans didn't make, at least not on their own (which is
in no way a criticism of the ones that 'do' sound North American made). It is the most spontaneous sounding, though still in keeping with the polished/composed approach of the Ultra-Lounge series.

There are 18 listed tracks PLUS little unlisted solo bongo interludes spotted thru-out.
There is alot of variety. Each melody is distinctive, and there are tempo-changes all over the place. The rhythm is so successfull at fulfilling the expectations that a title like Bongoland, brings. But, as in all Ultra-Lounge CDs, it's never just one instrument taking
the limelight. As long as you realize that the bongos aren't always in the foreground
(except for the interludes), you won't be disappointed.

01. Terry Snyder - Deep Night / Softly As in a Morning Sunrise
02. Jack Costanzo - Latin Fever
03. Leo Arnaud - Taboo
04. Joe Loco - Nightmare
05. Martin Denny - On Green Dolphin Street / Hernando's Hideaway
06. Eliott Fisher - Dr. No's Fantasy
07. The Latin Jazz Sextet - A Night in Tunisia
08. Les Baxter & Billy May - Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White
09. Al Caiola - Bernie's Tune
10. Tino Contreras - Brazil
11. Dick Hyman - Caravan
12. Jack Costanzo - The Inchworm
13. Nick Perito - Misirlou / Quien Sera
14. Martin Denny - Young Savages
15. Les Baxter - Balinese Bongos
16. Laurindo Almeida and The Danzaneros - Club Caballeros
17. Joe Loco - Moderna Muchacha
18. Jack Costanzo - La Cumparsa / Harlem Nocturne
19. The Savage Beat Of Augie Colon - Colon

Ultra-Lounge Vol. 18 - Bottoms Up! (1997)
ASIN: B000002UH9

From Amazon:
You've finished a wonderful day at work and now it's time to relax. You compliment and complete the day with your favorite cocktail. Yet it is still not complete. That's right, with Ultra lounge Bottoms Up playing in the background, you've complimented the end of your day with these wonderful standards of yesterday. Each selection brings a smile to your face. You feel good, relaxed and are ready to face another day, tomorrow.

01. Martin Denny - Fandango
02. Al Caiola - Big Noise From Winnetka / Midnight Swim
03. Julie London - Hot Toddy
04. Leroy Holmes - Mah-Na, Mah-Na
05. Billy May - Music To Watch Girls By / Slick
06. Gloria Wood - Oh, Honey
07. Terry Snyder - Guys And Dolls
08. Denny McLain - Cute
09. New Classic Singers - No Matter What Shape (Your Stomach's In) / Tijuana Taxi
10. Martin Denny - The Donkey Serenade
11. Al Caiola & Billy May - Baby Elephant Walk / Java
12. John La Salle Quartet - Potluck
13. Richard Marino & His Orchestra - Rots-O-Ruck
14. John Buzon Trio - Squatty Roo
15. Jack Costanzo - Twang
16. April Stevens - I Want A Lip
17. Dr. Samuel Hoffman - Deep Purple / 'S Wonderful
18. Martin Denny - Quiet Village (Moog Version)
19. Nelson Riddle - Lisbon Antigua
download скачать

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8B26FC3FBA37379/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/22F521D08E8530B/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8D8E69CD529A384/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/145425ED74CDDBA/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part4.rar
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b7c9d02d9a1d21db41fbb1066aaa3954/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/6c0f2eb5bd60dd45d1ff6cb6075a36ff/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part2.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/b9460588635d99272d674f01a7cfbc93/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part3.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/bd78c5a5cb3fd7c6c06f42d98b981c15/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part4.rar
Код:
https://ddownload.com/t5yjtz2neeso/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/eflo79c5py0b/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/z2pxsvfnyfpo/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/chko6kilr9de/h6exl.VA..UltraLounge..Collection.19961997.MP3.part4.rar