призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn Automation in Jira with real-world examples

Learn Automation in Jira with real-world examples

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

https://i115.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0717/8d/7dece84813481eebe44b2d41f635218d.jpeg
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 19 lectures (2h 15m) | Size: 779.7 MB

Learn Jira's automation tool through multiple real-world examples to automate the mundane tasks and gain efficiency

What you'll learn:
Understand how automation works in Jira - types of automations, allowances, permissions etc
Be able to set up automation rules to automate mundane tasks in Jira
Get ideas (through examples) of where the automation tool can be taken advantage of

Requirements
Familiarity and basic knowledge of JIRA
If you're looking to follow along, you would need access to a JIRA Standard Cloud instance (free trial is available )

Description
This course teaches you how to use the invaluable automation tool in Jira.

This tool (that was previously a paid add-on) has proven to be so popular and useful, that it was taken over by Atlassian themselves, and is now included with all Cloud subscription. It is still an add-on available on Jira Server though.

Automation for Jira allows you to set up Triggers, Conditions and Actions, where you can listen for a particular event in Jira to trigger an automation rule, then check certain conditions and execute some actions accordingly. We will be learning this tool through real-world examples, some of which include:

Send notifications (email/slack) when an issue is created with a particular priority, or when the priority is set to a specific value, or simply whenever the priority is upgraded

Automatically distribute workload to the development team by auto-assigning issues and keeping balance in workload between all team members

Embed issue data in the automation logic and include in notifications

Perform recurring tasks automatically and on a scheduled basis (like creating recurring issues)

Track how many times an issue goes to a particular status

Post a list of filter results to Slack at the same time every weekday

Bulk update issues using smart logic

and many more....

STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:

Introduction and background - Introduce the tool, talk about background and other logistics and get our first look at an automation rule

Basic Rules - We'll start with the basics and introduce you to many highly useful features and capabilities such as smart values, branch rules, and take a look at certain triggers and actions

Advanced Rules - Now you've got the hang of it so here we'll just see more examples, many of which use more advanced triggers/actions and general automation logic.

Hope to see you inside :)

Who this course is for
Anyone looking to learn and use Jira more effectively
Any existing Jira administrators looking to learn and take advantage of the automation functionality
Any existing Jira project administrators looking to utilize automations in their projects

https://i115.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0717/dc/b453573b2af1630297928960ee3a33dc.jpeg

download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3751b1db54963581e1f1da96aeb81b76/wnn3p.Learn.Automation.in.Jira.with.realworld.examples.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/E2167dCda848AcF0/wnn3p.Learn.Automation.in.Jira.with.realworld.examples.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/7765FC6FC694434/wnn3p.Learn.Automation.in.Jira.with.realworld.examples.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

For the kriyaon inquiring about mahavatar babaji kriya yoga in tamil, iniciaciуn universitaria, kundalini yoga ejercicios, swami satyananda yoga nidra, paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga lessons, swami sri yukteswar,  I highly recommend this great kriya yoga site or kriya yoga poses, kundalini yoga guru jagat, srf kriya yoga reviews, kriyas de kundalini yoga para el estres, meditation kriya yoga technique, swami sri yukteswar giri, not to mention this top rated kriya yoga forum alongside all srf kriya yoga reviews, shiva kriya yoga youtube, swami satyananda yoga nidra, manual de kriya yoga paramahansa yogananda pdf, la esencia del kriya yoga, centros de yoga cerca de mi ubicaciуn, and don't forget this recommended kriya yoga tips which is also great. Also have a look at this top kriya yoga info and don't forget swami sri yukteswar giri, mahavatar babaji kriya yoga in tamil, shiva kriya yoga pdf, srf kriya yoga, meditaciуn beneficios, ipsalu tantra kriya yoga, on top of this cool kriya yoga details as well as kriya yoga book pdf download скачать, kriya yoga patanjali yoga sutras, kriya yoga libro, kundalini yoga poses with names, kriya yoga tйcnicas completas pdf, what is kriya yoga by paramahansa yogananda, on top of cool kriya yoga advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated kriya yoga advice alongside all kundalini yoga significado, kriya yoga ejercicios en espaсol, kriya yoga tecnicas completas, kundalini yoga videos free download скачать, tantra kriya yoga pdf, el arte de la paz kriya yoga, and don't forget this useful kriya yoga forum on top of le kriya yoga de babaji pdf, Swami Shriyukteshwar, kriya yoga youtube videos, centros yoga cerca de mi, kriya yoga swami satyananda saraswati pdf, clases yoga cerca de mi, not to mention awesome kriya yoga advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best kriya yoga info for good measure. Check more Great Lifestyle Details 71aa113

Подпись автора

Google it

To the people inquiring about best online fresh food delivery, shelled hemp seeds tesco, health food shop levenshulme, health food association, organic food meaning in tamil, list of dietary supplements in the philippines,  I highly recommend this cool hemp seeds url or are weed seeds legal in the uk, hemp seed nutrition facts 1 cup, does hemp milk relax you, healthy food delivery near me, are hemp seeds good for kidneys, hemp seeds for vegans, and don't forget this recommended hemp seeds advice alongside all is hemp milk the healthiest milk, healthy places to eat near me open late, how long do hemp stay in your system, what does it mean to be organic food, best organic food online, healthy food home delivery london, alongside all this top rated hemp seeds forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated dietary supplements list info alongside all healthy places to eat near me open now, fresh food delivery service near me, healthy fast food near me open now, health food store manchester nh, healthy food in portsmouth nh, how to use hemp seeds in indian cooking, on top of this top rated dietary supplements list info alongside all organic food meaning, most popular dietary supplement ingredients, fresh organic food delivery near me, hemp seed powder holland and barrett, organic food delivery service vegan, organic food meaning in hindi, alongside all top rated hemp seeds blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool dietary supplements list url and don't forget organic produce delivery london ontario, hemp seed benefits for toddlers, hemp hearts nutrition facts 100g, organic grocery delivery near me, is hemp seed keto friendly, what is organic mean in food, not to mention this top hemp seeds url and don't forget health food association, organic food association, how much protein in 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds, hemp seed butter benefits for hair, hemp seeds nutritional facts, hemp seeds recipes vegan, and don't forget great hemp seeds details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated dietary supplements list forum for good measure. Check more Excellent Organic Food Blog f19ed6c

Подпись автора

Google it

In reply to the man asking about kriya yoga y sus beneficios, swami yogananda quotes, meditacion isha kriya en espaсol, paramahamsa hariharananda, kriya yoga tecnicas completas, posturas kriya yoga pdf,  I highly recommend this useful kriya yoga meditation link or kriya visheshan, yoga kundalini ejercicios pdf, shakti kriya yoga, kriya yoga libros, kriya yoga espaсol, kundalini yoga poses for sacral chakra, on top of this awesome kriya yoga meditation tips as well as shiva kriya yoga que es, kriya yoga express, kriya yoga ejercicios en espaсol, kriya yoga asanas, babaji meme, clases de yoga para principiantes cerca de mi, not to mention this awesome kriya yoga meditation blog which is also great. Also have a look at this new kriya yoga meditation advice as well as swami satyananda giri, swami sriyukteshwar, posturas kriya yoga pdf, babaji song, meditation kriya yoga chile, kriyas yoga kundalini pdf, and don't forget this top kriya yoga meditation blog not to mention secretos revelados de kriya yoga pdf, manual de kriya yoga yogananda pdf, kriya yoga exercises, best place to learn kriya yoga, kriya yoga manual pdf, kundalini yoga libros, alongside all new kriya yoga meditation details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome kriya yoga meditation details not to mention babaji kriya yoga initiation, kundalini yoga youtube best, kriya yoga beneficios, clases de kundalini yoga online, manual de kundalini yoga pdf, yoga kundalini ejercicios pdf, alongside all this new kriya yoga meditation url alongside all tantra kriya yoga libro pdf, kundalini yoga gurus in india, kriya yoga paramahamsa hariharananda, clases de yoga kundalini gratis, kriya yoga pdfdrive, babaji's kriya hatha yoga pdf, on top of top rated kriya yoga meditation tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful kriya yoga meditation url for good measure. Check more Great Kriya Yoga Meditation Blog aa1130e

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn Automation in Jira with real-world examples