призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2.0 (x64) (Portable)

Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2.0 (x64) (Portable)

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2.0 (x64) (Portable)

https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0801/b0/154c70216134eb1362521f134ff99db0.jpeg

Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2.0 (x64) (Portable) | 2.01 GB | Language: English

Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos. Sharpen AI is the first sharpening and shake reduction software that can tell difference between real detail and noise. Create tack-sharp images even when you're shooting handheld, at night, or with a shallow depth of field.

Sharpen an image in just a few clicks
There's nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer... and realizing that it's blurry at 100%. When this happens, it's usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.

Stabilize: Natural shake reduction
Even the steadiest hands don't compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI's Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.

Focus: Better focus correction
Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that's easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI's Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!

Sharpen: General input sharpening
Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It's the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.

Powered by AI
Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise - and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.

Seamless integration
Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.

Constantly improving
Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI's enhancement model becomes both faster and higher-quality with time. You'll get the latest and greatest when the model improves.

Fast performance
Sharpen AI is now optimized for Intel CPU and iGPUs with Intel OpenVINO support. This means you can get up to 5x faster processing speeds with an Intel graphics card (6th Gen + higher)!

Fix blurry images and rescue more of your precious shots
The need for sharpening is universal: most images come out a little soft straight out of the camera. Or perhaps your subject was in motion and you have a bit of camera shake on top of that. Missing the focus is another very difficult problem that is so easy to get wrong. Sharpen AI goes beyond standard image sharpening to rescue previously impossible-to-correct images.

Animal Photography
You can pose people, but it's much harder to ask animals to stay still! Use Sharpen AI's Stabilize module to correct camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. It's also difficult to focus perfectly in these situations, so the Focus module will also be very useful. This applies to any photos with fast-moving subjects - not just animals! Adjust the slider to the left to see the difference at 100%, or click for a larger before/after.

Handheld Landscapes
No matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can't shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don't always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don't even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed. Sharpen AI's Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like they were taken from a tripod. This model was trained specifically to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.

Portrait Photography
Getting sharp portraits is essential. Using controlled lighting and tripods in a studio setting is a good way to do that, but you're not always in a studio. Use Sharpen AI when the otherwise perfect portrait has slightly out-of-focus eyes or camera shake.

System Requirements:
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
- CPU: Intel i7 or greater (4GHz and above)
- CPU: Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
- GPU: (Nvidia) 4GB of dedicated VRAM (GTX 970 or greater)
- GPU: (AMD) 4GB of dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 460 or greater)
- RAM: Recommended: 16GB

Home Page-
https://topazlabs.com/sharpen-ai/

download скачать LINKS :

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/062e52a2d9a8cca680e99bf05c1f8f8e/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1b9c3ab4a9d3cfffe97efc1a40dad388/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/60bdbff8fc87475074c7724b89c99e09/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part3.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/107D4b0dF537e087/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/6735E64930D4a332/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/412477a23a2A386f/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part3.rar

https://nitro.download скачать/view/E1AEB447AFD665F/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part1.rar
https://nitro.download скачать/view/7D6A850AB88FC40/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part2.rar
https://nitro.download скачать/view/00A3A7A0E91C6E9/mwgn5.Topaz.Sharpen.AI.v3.2.0.x64.Portable.part3.rar

In reply to the people asking about social media marketing tips for beginners, biggest trends in digital marketing 2021, email marketing blogs uk, marketing strategies for independent artists, marketing advisory committee, simple marketing tips for small business,  I highly suggest this great marketing advice advice or email marketing best practices for beginners, marketing advisory network, marketing ways for small business, marketing tips for 2021, best marketing blogs in india, digital marketing advice for small businesses, on top of this top rated marketing blog site alongside all marketing for social media strategies, marketing plan sample for small business pdf, marketing blog, examples of a blog post, marketing strategies social networking sites, marketing strategies for small business owners, alongside all this high rated marketing advice info which is also great. Also have a look at this updated marketing tips info as well as attraction marketing post ideas, is social media effective for marketing, email marketing ideas for beginners, why social media is best for marketing, email marketing blog examples, email marketing blogs uk, on top of this cool marketing tips site as well as most popular marketing strategies, email marketing blogs uk, marketing for social media course, how can i promote my school, best marketing advice ever, marketing strategies for small companies, on top of cool marketing blog advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great marketing tips forum on top of marketing ideas for school promotion, how can i start digital marketing at home, marketing research strategies for social media, best marketing approach for small business, instagram marketing tips for small businesses, how much does a professional interpreter make, not to mention this useful marketing blog details as well as best marketing approach for small business, marketing blogs 2022, examples of a blog post, what colleges are good for sports marketing, marketing strategies without social media, are translators in high demand, on top of great marketing advice details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool marketing advice forum for good measure. Check more Recommended Almasa Pipe Advice ed6cf38

Подпись автора

Google it

To the people asking about why you should wait to buy a ps5, does affiliate links help with Search engine optimization SEO, how much is an extra rolex link, how to promote your referral link, does walmart take links out of watches, how to report ads on pandora,  I highly suggest this recommended my rank link tips or can you link different users to the same nintendo account, buying backlinks, how to get a linkedin ad, what is link state advertisement, are unsubscribe links dangerous, can i see who clicked on my linkedin ads, alongside all this great my rank link site and don't forget are shortened links dangerous, how to advertise on linkedin 2021, are discord links dangerous, link state advertisement types in ospf, is it smart to buy a rolex, how to check linkedin views, on top of this cool my rank link forum which is also great. Also have a look at this updated my rank link url and don't forget how to advertise a cruise, are https links safe, how to promote your referral link, ps5 buying links, how much does it cost to advertise on linkedin uk, queens jewish link advertising, and don't forget this updated my rank link tips on top of jewish link advertising, how much does tube advertising cost, are worn drop links dangerous, advertising link crossword, how much do affiliate links make, what are the 5 types of advertising media, alongside all updated my rank link tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this excellent my rank link details on top of how much is a linkedin job advert, what is a creative platform in advertising, timpsons do they take links out of watches, can you make money with a trading bot, can i buy a trading bot, how much is an extra rolex link, and don't forget this top rated my rank link forum alongside all how to backlink Search engine optimization SEO, how much does a rolex link cost, are discord links dangerous, how much does it cost to advertise on linkedin uk, is trading bot legal, how much does a trading bot cost, as well as updated my rank link url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top my rank link blog for good measure. Check more High Rated Call Center Services Url 130e420

Подпись автора

Google it

In reply to the man inquiring about sleeping pills that work faster, anti anxiety supplements reddit, anti stress game mod apk, anti stress supplements for adrenal fatigue, anti stress ball tedi, wellness products for weight loss reviews,  I highly recommend this new wellness products link or wellness products for weight loss reviews, himalaya wellness products online, anti stress pills shoppers drug mart, anti anxiety medication uk reviews, wellness products, wellness products online store, and don't forget this awesome sleep supplements link alongside all anti anxiety notebook barnes and noble, best health and wellness products 2022, sleep supplements that work reddit, anti stress balloon, anti-anxiety meds for cats, does chemist warehouse sell melatonin, on top of this recommended anti-anxiety forum which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated anti-stress details as well as sleep supplements nz, anti stress toys diy, anti-stress ball selber machen, anti stress game mod apk, anti stress massage in lebanon, anti-anxiety drugs, alongside all this best anti-stress tips and don't forget anti anxiety notebook discount code, anti-stress meaning, what is another term for anti anxiety agents, sleep aids for toddlers with autism, anti-anxiety medication for dogs thunderstorms, sleep aids for toddlers on flights, on top of high rated wellness products url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated sleep supplements tips as well as anti anxiety medication for dogs australia, sleeping pills melatonin gummies, anti stress pills over counter, de stress meaning, trending wellness products 2022, anti stress massage near me, as well as this excellent wellness products forum alongside all beauty and wellness products meaning, biotique wellness products online, sleeping pills nz side effects, anti stress ball material, anti stress toys online, elements wellness products reviews, not to mention updated anti-anxiety advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated sleep supplements tips for good measure. Check more Useful Small Business Blog Info 19ed6cf

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2.0 (x64) (Portable)