призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Студенческий городок! » MongoDB Mastering MongoDB for Beginners (Theory & Projects)

MongoDB Mastering MongoDB for Beginners (Theory & Projects)

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0821/71/40fcbaf40bad711be563d9ea99bbd271.jpeg
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.92 GB | Duration: 11h 48m
MongoDB- Master MongoDB Development Applications, MongoDB with Python, MongoDB with Django, MongoDB with NodeJs, etc.

What you'll learn
● Introduction to MongoDB and its importance.
● Why is MongoDB such a popular field nowadays?
● The important concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with hands-on examples in MongoDB.
● Practical explanation and live coding with MongoDB.
● MongoDB CRUD.
● MongoDB Query Operators.
● MongoDB Projection Operators.
● MongoDB Update Operators.
● MongoDB cluster on Atlas.
● MongoDB with Node.
● Performing CRUD operation with Node in MongoDB Atlas.
● Understanding MongoDB with Python.
● Performing CRUD operation with Python in MongoDB Atlas.
● Understanding MongoDB with Django.
● Performing CRUD operation with Django in MongoDB Atlas.
● Building APIs for CRUD operations in MongoDB through Django.
● Understanding MongoDB with PySpark.

Description
Comprehensive Course Description:

MongoDB, a fast and scalable NoSQL database, is extremely popular right now. This object-oriented database is simple and dynamic. And the demand for MongoDB developers is very high.

In this course, you start by becoming proficient in the elementary concepts of MongoDB, including installing MongoDB, setting up MongoDB Atlas, and understanding the database structure of MongoDB, the collection structure of MongoDB, document structure of MongoDB, and the basic Mongo commands.

Next, you'll explore the Basic, Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations in MongoDB. You'll then explore in detail the MongoDB query operators and project operators. Following that, you'll learn about MongoDB update operators. In the concluding modules, you'll explore MongoDB with Node and Python.

In the final module, you'll sharpen your practical knowledge of the theoretical concepts you learned in this course by working on two mini-projects. In the first project, you'll work on MongoDB with Django, in which you'll develop a CRUD-based application using Django and MongoDB. In the second project, you'll implement an ETL pipeline using PySpark to dump the data in MongoDB.

MongoDB for Absolute Beginners is an interactive learning course that reflects the most in-demand skills. This course will help you understand the concepts and methodology with regards to MongoDB in a simple way.

The course tutorials are divided into 160+ brief HD videos. The total runtime of the videos is around 12 hours. The course is:

• Easy to understand.

• Exhaustive.

• Practical with live coding.

• Comfortably paced.

• Full of challenging quizzes with solutions.

• Hands-on with coverage of the latest developments in the field.

This course is designed for absolute beginners. As a newbie in this field, you'll spend sufficient time to gain a thorough understanding of the fundamental concepts. You'll then make steady progress with a lot of practical implementations where each step will be dealt with in great detail.

How Is This Course Different?

This course does not bog you down with boring traditional textbook theories. And regardless of your knowledge level or work experience, this course will get you up and running fast. The quizzes, exercises, and projects will challenge you to apply all the theoretical concepts you have learned.

The strong basic understanding you gain initially will help you move toward learning more advanced concepts. The exercise at the end of each module will make you think about the solution and pave the way for you to grasp the concepts. Compelling course material, high-quality video content, thought-provoking questions, and handouts are some of the perks. You can contact our friendly team in case you have any doubts related to the course content, and we assure you of a fast response.

Course Content:

This comprehensive course consists of the following topics:

1. Introduction

a. Overview

i. Understanding NoSQL

ii. Understanding MongoDB

iii. Comparison with trivial SQL databases

iv. Why we need MongoDB?

v. Advantages of using MongoDB

b. Installation

i. Installing MongoDB

ii. Setting up MongoDB Atlas

c. Major components

i. Database

1. Understanding database structure of MongoDB

2. Creating database

3. Traverse in database

4. Delete database

ii. Collection

1. Understanding collection structure of MongoDB

2. Creating collection

3. Traverse in collection

4. Delete collection

iii. Document

1. Understanding document structure of MongoDB

2. Creating document

3. Traverse in document

4. Delete document

2. Basic Mongo Operations

a. Understanding the basic Mongo Commands

b. Creating databases

c. View databases

d. Switching databases

e. Creating collections

f. View collections

3. Create Operation in MongoDB

i. Understanding Create Operation

ii. Understanding creating data in MongoDB

iii. Syntax of create statement

iv. Inserting one record

1. Creating one record at a time

2. Insert record in MongoDB

v. Inserting multiple records

1. Creating multiple records at a time

2. Insert records in MongoDB

4. Read Operation in MongoDB

i. Understanding reading data in MongoDB

ii. Query selectors & projection operators

iii. Reading one record at a time

iv. Reading multiple records at a time

v. Understanding Cursors

vi. Basic methods

vii. Basic filters

5. Update Operation in MongoDB

i. Understanding updating data in MongoDB

ii. Update one record

iii. Update multiple records

iv. Filtering fields

v. Finding and updating specific fields

vi. Replacing data

6. Delete Operation in MongoDB

i. Understanding deleting data in MongoDB

ii. Delete one record

iii. Delete multiple records

iv. Delete all elements in collection

7. Query and projection operators

i. Comparison

1. Matches values that are equal to a specified value.

2. Matches values that are greater than a specified value.

3. Matches values that are greater than or equal to a specified value.

4. Matches any of the values specified in an array.

5. Matches values that are less than a specified value.

6. Matches values that are less than or equal to a specified value.

7. Matches all values that are not equal to a specified value.

8. Matches none of the values specified in an array.

ii. Logical

1. Joins query clauses with a logical AND returns all documents that match the conditions of both clauses.

2. Inverts the effect of a query expression and returns documents that do not match the query expression.

3. Joins query clauses with a logical OR returns all documents that match the conditions of either clause.

iii. Element

1. Matches documents that have the specified field.

2. Selects documents if a field is of the specified type.

iv. Evaluation

1. Allows the use of aggregation expressions within the query language.

2. Performs a modulo operation on the value of a field and selects documents with a specified result.

3. Performs text search.

v. Array

1. Matches arrays that contain all the elements specified in the query.

2. Selects documents if an element in the array field matches all the specified conditions.

3. Selects documents if the array field is a specified size.

vi. Projection operators

1. Projects the first element in an array that matches the query condition.

2. Projects the first element in an array that matches the specified condition.

3. Limits the number of elements projected from an array. Supports skip and limit slices.

8. Update Operators

i. Fields

1. Sets the value of a field to current date, either as a Date or a Timestamp.

2. Increments the value of the field by the specified amount.

3. Only updates the field if the specified value is less than the existing field value.

4. Only updates the field if the specified value is greater than the existing field value.

5. Multiplies the value of the field by the specified amount.

6. Renames a field.

7. Sets the value of a field in a document.

8. Removes the specified field from a document.

ii. Array

1. Acts as a placeholder to update the first element that matches the query condition.

2. Acts as a placeholder to update all the elements in an array for the documents that match the query condition.

3. Acts as a placeholder to update all the elements that match the array Filters condition for the documents that match the query condition.

4. Adds elements to an array only if they do not already exist in the set.

5. Removes the first or last item of an array.

6. Removes all the array elements that match a specified query.

7. Adds an item to an array.

8. Removes all matching values from an array.

iii. Modifiers

1. Append multiple items for array updates.

2. Specify the position in the array to add elements.

3. Limit the size of updated arrays.

4. Reorder documents stored in an array.

9. MongoDB with NodeJs

a. Connect MongoDB with NodeJS

10. MongoDB with Python

a. Connect MongoDB with Python

11. MongoDB with Django (PROJECT)

a. Building a basic application in Django

b. Using Django library to connect Django with MongoDB

c. Creating a simple form to perform CRUD operations on the MongoDB

d. Display the data on the form

12. ETL Using Spark with MongoDB (PROJECT)

a. Reading data from MongoDB in Spark

b. Writing data from Spark to MongoDB

After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:

● Relate the concepts and practical applications of MongoDB with real-world problems.

● Implement any project from scratch that requires MongoDB knowledge.

● Know the theoretical and practical aspects of MongoDB.

Who this course is for:

● People who are absolute beginners and know nothing about MongoDB.

● People who want to come up with smart solutions.

● People who want to learn MongoDB.

● People who want to learn MongoDB along with its implementation in real-world projects.

● Data Scientists.

● Database Administrators.

● Database Engineers.

● Data Engineers.

Who this course is for:
● People who are absolute beginners and know nothing about MongoDB.
● People who want to come up with smart solutions.
● People who want to learn MongoDB.
● People who want to learn MongoDB along with its implementation in real-world projects.
● Data Scientists.
● Database Administrators.
● Database Engineers.
● Data Engineers.

Screenshots

https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0821/a1/7cd27920f06a514a0f7de1b49da3d0a1.jpeg

Homepage
https://www.udemy.com/course/mongodb-ma … -projects/

Without You And Your Support We Can't Continue
Please Buy Premium Account From My Links For Support
Click >>
download скачать

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/405FFB663224437/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9FF72BF93FB5C5A/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3F488846A8959B0/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/490C859B0F82AFA/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D7C1359FDC11520/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/816DB68168CE4A1/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part6.rar
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/76304d98a2b45997fb523e50ceab4462/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/19dce9125131cd1763134faefa7b6eee/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part2.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/f847af1f5d75dbfdcd3411a453c0989d/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part3.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/3c4997a5ff7d015bb0407146a74f55cb/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part4.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/c89306612abc7854ff8c3b26a040dd8d/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part5.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/cf5505922fd23c96eaf11f33c47f34d2/ljj1w.MongoDBMastering.MongoDB.for.Beginners.Theory..Projects.part6.rar

In response to the people talking about medical marijuana doctors near orland park il, medical marijuana clinic orlando, medical marijuana doctors in houma louisiana, medical marijuana card poplar bluff mo, medical marijuana card renewal arizona, ohio marijuana card login,  I highly suggest this recommended medical marijuana doctor site or medical marijuana doctors miami fl, old age medical card ireland, marijuana cultivation license virginia, medical marijuanas card missouri rules, how to get medical card renewal, marijuana card springfield missouri, alongside all this new medical marijuana doctor info not to mention medical marijuana card virginia 2020, medical marijuana doctor ocala fl, medical marijuana card utah, medical marijuana doctors in nw arkansas, marijuana card renewal oklahoma, medical marijuana clinics evaluations cards careers, as well as this awesome medical marijuana doctor info which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated medical marijuana doctor details as well as marijuana clinic utah, can you get your medical marijuana card online in ohio, ohio medical marijuana card online cheap, medical marijuana dispensaries in houma louisiana, marijuana card sanford, can i get a medical card at 18 in california, as well as this awesome medical marijuana doctor forum not to mention marijuana doctors in west virginia, medical marijuana card near cincinnati oh, weed doctor missouri, how to get your weed handlers card, weed uno card game rules, medical marijuana card orlando, on top of great medical marijuana doctor tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this cool medical marijuana doctor site not to mention medical marijuana physicians near me, marijuana doctor fort lauderdale fl, medical marijuana card cost colorado, marijuana doctor lake worth fl, medical marijuana license california cost, medical marijuana card cleveland ohio, alongside all this excellent medical marijuana doctor tips on top of medical marijuana doctor tallahassee fl, medical card price list, medical marijuana doctors in missouri, medical marijuana doctors in cincinnati ohio, medical marijuana card poplar bluff mo, weed card age, not to mention great medical marijuana doctor blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated medical marijuana doctor details for good measure. Check more Best Medical Marijuana Doctor Url d6cf38e

Подпись автора

Google it

For the person asking about examples of dietary supplement products, organic food meaning in english, organic food shop online bangalore, fresh produce near me now, natural food store near me now, organic food federation standards,  I highly suggest this useful organic food info or organic produce shop london, can we eat hemp seeds daily, organic food bengali meaning, cbd health benefits for skin, are weed seeds illegal in uk, when can something be labeled a dietary supplement, on top of this top rated organic food details not to mention 4g capsule food supplement benefits, organic food near me, health food store in near me, best online fresh food delivery, is cbd legal to grow uk, food supplement brands in the philippines, and don't forget this awesome hemp seeds tips which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended dietary supplements list advice as well as hemp seeds for vegans, what is the no 1 food supplement in the world, 4 green food supplement capsule benefits, organic produce delivered near me, healthy food delivery london ontario, are all dietary supplements regulated by the fda, as well as this high rated organic food details as well as what are organic food definition, robust capsule ingredients, organic food store manchester, is hemp oil and hemp seed oil the same thing, organic food market near me, best cbd seed companies, and don't forget new dietary supplements list advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome organic food tips not to mention fresh food delivery manchester, healthy food meal delivery near me, hemp seed oil benefits for dry skin, healthy restaurants manchester nh, organic halal meat delivery london, is hemp protein powder safe, as well as this recommended organic food url and don't forget hemp seeds benefits, organic food store bristol, is hemp seed protein good for you, hemp seed oil benefits for skin and hair, organic food association uk, what is the best fresh food delivery service, not to mention best organic food tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended dietary supplements list advice for good measure. Check more High Rated Organic Food Site 20bc7_4

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Студенческий городок! » MongoDB Mastering MongoDB for Beginners (Theory & Projects)