призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Stolen Breath The L G Davis

Stolen Breath The L G Davis

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://img70.pixhost.to/images/78/276084030_tg104mumk069.png

Stolen Breath The L G Davis
epub | 1 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B085WXKL5R | Author: L.G. Davis | Year: 2020

Description:

The happiest day of her life was also the worst.   

Almost a year ago, Delia Caswell's husband died suddenly. That same night, she gave birth to a baby girl.

Grieving her husband and battling postpartum depression,   her life unravels   one day at a time.

But fate is not done with her yet... 

Just as she pulls herself together and learns to be a good mom to her daughter, she walks into the nursery to find her baby gone,   snatched from her crib   in broad daylight.

Her daughter's kidnapping sets in motion a chain of events that turn her   world upside down   all over again.

Who took Lea Caswell?

Is it the nanny from hell that Delia fired not long ago? Or is it   someone more dangerous  ?

A single note she finds in a stuffed toy sends her back to a past she tried hard to leave behind.

In the frantic search for her child, old wounds are ripped open, dark secrets are unveiled, and Delia discovers the true meaning of   betrayal, obsession, and danger  .

Will she find her child before she loses her sanity or her life?

The Stolen Breath is a gripping psychological thriller that will keep you reading until the final page.   

What readers are saying about The Stolen Breath: 

"With a baby involved... I couldn't stop reading.   It had me hook line and sinker. Wow on all the twists  . The ending was a shocker. Loved the story told and it felt real. I would realized I was tensing up and   I had to remind myself to relax   . Thank you L.G. Davis"   DDWC 

"It was a very   spellbinding book  , kept me turning pages to get to the end. Very good book!!! I rated it a 5 because   it was that good  ."   Timothy W. Mcdonald 

"This is not your usual run of the mill suspense novel,   the twists and turns happen fast and they're good  . Keep reading to find out who took the newborn baby and why. Will Celia get the child back before it's too late?" 
Denise De Marco 

"Once into the book, I literally could not stop reading until I the final page!!   There were so many twist and turns  , I never knew for sure what was going to happen next!! When I say the   unexpected twists continued right to the conclusion  , I am not lying!!!"   MeMoMaMa

Category:Domestic Thrillers, Noir Crime, Women's Psychological Fiction

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

In response to the guy talking about anti stress vitamins for gamefowl, anti anxiety medication list australia, sleep aids melatonin free, vibrant wellness products review, wellness products online india, anti stress ball material,  I highly suggest this recommended anti-stress site or anti stress ball dm, elements wellness products online, what is wellness products, anti stress games android, anti stress toys mod apk, sleep supplements that work, not to mention this awesome sleep supplements link and don't forget jaquar wellness products price list, anti anxiety supplements for dogs, sleep supplements chemist warehouse, vibrant wellness products review, what is wellness products, anti stress pills natural, and don't forget this best wellness products forum which is also great. Also have a look at this updated anti-anxiety info and don't forget anti anxiety supplements side effects, buy anti anxiety medication uk, wellness products meaning in hindi, anti stress massage benefits, to relieve stress meaning, wellness products india, as well as this new wellness products forum on top of wellness products, anti stress balls funny, sleeping pills reddit ph, sleeping pills nz pharmacy, anti stress toys diy, anti-stress ball selber machen, alongside all awesome wellness products info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top anti-anxiety forum not to mention anti stress toys online, anti stress pills boots, wellness products online, anti stress toys mod apk, anti-stress, sleeping pills melatonin gummies, alongside all this great wellness products details as well as anti-stress pills, earth therapeutics anti-stress microwavable comfort wrap, sleep vitamins nz, anti-stress supplements, anti-anxiety agents work by quizlet chapter 16, oriflame wellness products for weight loss, and don't forget top anti-anxiety blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top sleep supplements forum for good measure. Check more Top Rated Kriya Yoga Forum 9ed6cf3

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Stolen Breath The L G Davis