призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn how to diagnose a vehicle electrical faults and repair

Learn how to diagnose a vehicle electrical faults and repair

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://images2.imgbox.com/71/9a/1F20tzWm_o.png

Learn how to diagnose a vehicle electrical faults and repair

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch 
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 17 lectures (46m) | Size: 1 GB 
Diagnose and fix electrical faults in vehicles.

What you'll learn
Use of Multimeter to detect fault
Use of testlights to detect faults
How to test fuse box
How to test relays

Requirements
No requirements

Description
This course teaches how to diagnose electrical faults in vehicles with simple steps and procedures. It also teaches the use of the basic electrical tools for diagnosing a vehicle. The course will help you to be able to detect the cause of an electric fault in the vehicle and further show the components or circuit where the fault is located or the cause is.

The tutor of the course ensured that the lessons are as simple as possible and that only basic electrical tools that can be easily accessible such as Multimeter, Testlights, Voltage Clamp and Jumper cables where used in the lessons. The lesson consist the testing of Fuses, relays and sensors. Emphasis was laid on the importance of having the right data while performing electrical diagnostics in vehicles especially with regards to the electrical quantities being measured.

The user manual or service manual would help provide all the required data for the electrical diagnostics of all components in the vehicle including sensors, actuators, pinouts, connectors, cables, fuses, relays, control module and more.

Furthermore the course is suitable for all kinds of electrical diagnostics in any brand or model of vehicle especially with the assistant or support from the manufacturer's service manual.

For aspects you may not understand please message this course tutor to put you through as he would not be liable for any hazards of damages. The course has been draft out with generally acceptable standards and protocols in performing automotive electrical diagnostics and it is suitable for everyone; automotive technicians, students, apprentices, artisans and DIYers.

Who this course is for
Auto users and enthusiasts

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

In reply to the guy talking about how to do linkedin advertising, why are internal links important for Search engine optimization SEO, what are the best examples of advertisement, can you buy directly from rolex, are watches good investments, how to see competitors linkedin ads,  I highly suggest this top rated my rank link details or can you buy a rolex in store, how do i get rid of ads on pandora, how can i get quality backlinks for my site, what is the purpose of link-state advertisements, can you buy links for citizen watches, linkedin lead generation ads examples, not to mention this useful my rank link site not to mention can you link multiple users to the same nintendo online account, how much does a trading bot cost, how much does it cost to run an ad on linkedin, are links dangerous, can google doc links be dangerous, can u just buy a rolex, alongside all this awesome my rank link site which is also great. Also have a look at this new my rank link site alongside all what is a creative idea in advertising, example from advertising crossword, can you link a nintendo account to multiple users, how to advertise a webinar on linkedin, can you just go and buy a rolex, can you get half links for watches, not to mention this cool my rank link url on top of how to backlink Search engine optimization SEO, how much is an extra rolex link, alternative media advertising examples, how do you buy a house in zelda breath of the wild, are links dangerous, how to advertise yourself on linkedin, on top of best my rank link forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent my rank link site as well as link advertising, buying backlinks good or bad, can you buy links for citizen watches, what happens if you buy the house in botw, what is link state advertisement, what does linkedin advertising cost, and don't forget this top my rank link forum on top of what is link state advertisement, why you should buy ps5 at launch, how to advertise through linkedin, how much does it cost to advertise on nyc subway, does link have a house in botw, how much do linkedin job ads cost, alongside all useful my rank link details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great my rank link tips for good measure. Check more Excellent Outsourced CFO Info 9ed6cf3

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn how to diagnose a vehicle electrical faults and repair