призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » BurnInTest Professional 9.0 Build 1006 (x64)

BurnInTest Professional 9.0 Build 1006 (x64)

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://www.hostpic.org/images/1805312127440081.jpg
File size: 49 MB - BurnInTest Professional 9.0 Build 1006 (x64)
Passmark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability. Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. The cost of a hardware failure can be enormous. If you are lucky your data will only become inaccessible while faulty components are replaced. If you're unlucky you can lose your files completely or have them permanently corrupted. Even if you have good backups, you can still lose days of work returning the PC to its pre-failure state. In many cases the lost data can never be replaced and businesses can be brought to their knees, with the loss of documentation, customer details and financial records.

The application includes the following additional features:
Online help & PDF manual
A customer style results certificate
Support for printing results
Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
'Notes' and 'Machine ID' fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
An easy to use point and click interface
Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
Support for production line automation and detailed logging
RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
Scrolling 'H's for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
Video RAM testing
Testing the playback of Videos
Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking

Код:
https://www.passmark.com

Recommend download скачать Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Код:
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/2c801e9cb8f1D2B9/BurnInTest.Professional.9.0.1006.rar

NitroFlare
https://nitroflare.com/view/50BF112DC7486C7/BurnInTest.Professional.9.0.1006.rar

Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/7ea813e9c3c82033cffed03c07821e12/BurnInTest.Professional.9.0.1006.rar.html

In response to the guy talking about best fitness email, strengthening nail polish, fitness007, fitness galaxie multisport, cardiovascular disease symptoms, benefits of strength training for high school athletes,  I highly suggest this excellent body site or strength wars the movie free online, cardio for weight loss and toning, cardio workout for beginners, strength training for runners plan, fitness, strengths and weaknesses examples, alongside all this excellent body blog on top of best cardio for weight loss and muscle gain, how much cardio is necessary for weight loss, cardiovascular disease examples, strength level squat, best fat burning cardio on treadmill, cardiovascular exercise, not to mention this best cardio info which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome cardio url and don't forget best cardio to lose belly fat and keep muscle, strength training for beginners, strength wars the movie netflix, fitness podbaba cenik, cardio for fat loss at gym, strength level app, not to mention this recommended body tips not to mention best cardio for weight loss at home videos, strength training for runners knee, best exercise for weight loss for female at home, how much cardio and weights for weight loss, prague best experience, best cardio for weight loss machine, alongside all excellent cardio advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool cardio tips on top of cardioversion indications, victory fitness wilson nc, best cardio for weight loss in gym, cardio bunny shoes, strength training exercises for women, why strength training is the best, as well as this updated fitness url not to mention cardiovascular system diseases, cardio exercise for weight loss at home for female beginners, strengthening synonym, strength training for beginners at gym, strength wars netflix, strengthsfinder list, on top of excellent cardio advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended fitness forum for good measure. Check more Updated Fractional Cxo Link f19ed6c

Подпись автора

Google it

To the people asking about is buying backlinks a good idea, how to advertise a product on linkedin, how to see competitors linkedin ads, linkedin lead generation ads examples, is buying a breitling watch a good investment, how to do linkedin advertising,  I highly suggest this great my rank link site or if i buy a game on one account can i play it on another account xbox, can you buy links for citizen watches, what are the 5 types of advertising media, are https sites safe, how can i get quality backlinks for my site, why should you buy a ps5, and don't forget this useful my rank link site as well as cruise advertisement example, how to promote your referral link, are discord links dangerous, how to report ads on pandora, cause advertising examples, link nyc advertising cost, on top of this awesome my rank link blog which is also great. Also have a look at this best my rank link forum alongside all how to advertise a role on linkedin, how to buy stuff for links house botw, how much does tube advertising cost, cause advertising examples, how much is linkedin advertising, buying pbn links, as well as this cool my rank link advice and don't forget how much should i budget for linkedin ads, do social media links count as backlinks, can you get furniture for your house in breath of the wild, how much does it cost to advertise on the underground, buying backlinks reddit, is buying an expensive watch a good investment, on top of cool my rank link details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great my rank link info on top of queens jewish link advertising, buying backlinks on fiverr, what is a creative platform in advertising, why you should buy ps5 digital, how to advertise a post on linkedin, should you buy a ps5 from stockx, not to mention this new my rank link blog alongside all are links safe, why backlinks are important for Search engine optimization SEO, can google doc links be dangerous, how to advertise a link on instagram, can you just buy a rolex, are bitly links dangerous, not to mention high rated my rank link blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome my rank link url for good measure. Check more Awesome Outsourced CFO Info c0_51e9

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Software, ОС, программное обеспечение.. » BurnInTest Professional 9.0 Build 1006 (x64)