призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » How to Talk to Anyone -Leil Lowndes

How to Talk to Anyone -Leil Lowndes

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

https://i117.fastpic.org/big/2022/0501/7a/5fdb5b6b6221710e3af2dc42ea501e7a.png

epub | 233.84 KB | English | Isbn:9780071418584 | Author: Leil Lowndes | Year: 2003

Description:

SUMMARY: "You'll not only break the ice, you'll melt it away with your new skills." -- Larry King"The lost art of verbal communication may be revitalized by Leil Lowndes." -- Harvey McKay, author of "How to Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive"What is that magic quality makes some people instantly loved and respected? Everyone wants to be their friend (or, if single, their lover!) In business, they rise swiftly to the top of the corporate ladder. What is their "Midas touch?" What it boils down to is a more skillful way of dealing with people. The author has spent her career teaching people how to communicate for success. In her book How to Talk to Anyone (Contemporary Books, October 2003) Lowndes offers 92 easy and effective sure-fire success techniques-- she takes the reader from first meeting all the way up to sophisticated techniques used by the big winners in life. In this information-packed book you'll find:9 ways to make a dynamite first impression 14 ways to master small talk, "big talk," and body language14 ways to walk and talk like a VIP or celebrity6 ways to sound like an insider in any crowd7 ways to establish deep subliminal rapport with anyone9 ways to feed someone's ego (and know when NOT to!) 11 ways to make your phone a powerful communications tool15 ways to work a party like a politician works a room 7 ways to talk with tigers and not get eaten alive In her trademark entertaining and straight-shooting style, Leil gives the techniques catchy names so you'll remember them when you really need them, including: "Rubberneck the Room," "Be a Copyclass," "Come Hither Hands," "Bare Their Hot Button," "The Great Scorecard in the Sky," and "Play the Tombstone Game," for big success in your social life, romance, and business.How to Talk to Anyone, which is an update of her popular book, Talking the Winner's Way (see the 5-star reviews of the latter)is based on solid research about techniques that work!By the way, don't confuse How to Talk to Anyone with one of Leil's previous books, How to Talk to Anybody About Anything. This one is completely different!

Category:Conversation Etiquette Guides, Advertising, Communication Skills

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/D48B05BF3A13421/

In reply to the person inquiring about dark grey net curtains, dashlane dark web monitoring reddit, dark web websites reddit, dark web websites hack, dark web cicada 3301 trailer deutsch, dark web browser free,  I highly recommend this high rated hidden service link as well as dark web series tamil dubbed movie download скачать, dark netflix wallpaper reddit, is the netflix show dark in english, dark web cicada movie review, can you access dark web on iphone reddit, what is illegal in dark web, dark web laws in india, best dark web monitoring tools, dark web access in termux, dark web series full movie,  look at this top hidden wiki info not to mention dark web search engine free, dark netflix cast charlotte, what whiten net curtains, best dark web browser for android, dark netflix series 1, dark web browser for chromebook, dark netflix series family tree, netflix dark desire summary, is dark web series available in english, how to find videos on dark web,  try this top rated hidden url for dark web search engine download скачать, darknet diaries discord, best netflix tv shows metacritic, dark web movie plot, dark netflix series 1, dark netflix explained, best curtains for dark blue walls, dark netflix review reddit, how to become a dark web hacker, lastpass dark web monitoring review, . See More Excellent Plumbing Site ff19ed6

Подпись автора

Google it

For the guy inquiring about convert video to mp3 vlc mac, how to compress videos on macbook, convert video on mac software, convert video to mp4 macbook, convert video mac free, convert video to mp3 macbook, reduce video file size apple, compress video file size on mac, convert video to mp4 mac free, compress videos mac, convert video macbook, compress videos powerpoint mac, compress video for whatsapp mac free, best way to compress video on mac, compress your videos on mac, convert video formats mac free, convert youtube video to audio mac, convert video format vlc mac,  I suggest this compress videos for Mac for compress video for whatsapp mac free, convert video formats mac free, convert video in macbook air, video conversion software mac, compress videos powerpoint mac, convert video to pal format, reduce video file size mac online, compress videos mac, reduce video file size osx, convert videos to 3d, reduce video file size on mac, convert video to mp3 mac free, convert mac videos to mp4, convert video on mac software, compress machine videos, how do i compress a video on macbook, how to compress movie file size on mac, convert video app mac, convert youtube video to mp3 mac free, convert video macbook pro, also. See More [url=https://studentchat.traveledex.com/vBinstall/showthread.php?17089-Asyporciciorma-tbcxm&p=195325#post195325]High Rated Compress Convert Videos for Mac 8dd71aa

Подпись автора

Google it

In response to the surfon asking about is train surfing illegal in australia, best surf lessons in waikiki, surf school near me, learn to surf holidays europe, best surf schools in wales, where to learn to surf uk,  I highly recommend this awesome learn to surf tips or best places to learn to surf in cornwall, best surfing beach newquay, can you learn to surf in a week, kiteboarding school near me, beginner surfing lessons melbourne, best places to learn to kite surf, alongside all this updated learn to surf tips and don't forget kiteboarding lessons melbourne fl, starting a surf school, surf lessons near miami, jet surf lessons uk, best time of year to surf newquay, kitesurfing school bournemouth, alongside all this new surf lessons url which is also great. Also have a look at this cool surf lessons near me details on top of best surfing campsites devon, private surf lessons polzeath, beginners surfing lessons newquay, learning to turn surfing, but you can learn how to surf meaning, best surfing spots north devon, not to mention this best surf lessons near me forum as well as surf.lessons near me, surf lessons watergate bay newquay, kitesurfing school uk, can you surf in north wales, is devon or cornwall better for surfing, surf lessons, as well as updated surf lessons link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful surf lessons blog alongside all beginner surfing lessons melbourne, private surf lessons polzeath, best surf school melbourne, is torquay good for surfing, learn to kite surf melbourne, surf lessons newquay, alongside all this best learn to surf site alongside all learn to surf london, best places to surf as a beginner, indoor water parks near denver, is kitesurfing easy to learn, learn to surf holidays australia, surf lessons near miami, on top of cool surf lessons blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent learn to surf link for good measure. Check more Top Rated Coffee Equipment Blog dfff19e

Подпись автора

Google it

In reply to the guy asking about best healthy meals delivered uk, natural products store near me, whole food store near me now, where are hemp seeds in grocery store, best cbd oil companies to invest in, healthy food manchester ct,  I highly recommend this updated organic food url or vegan hemp seed cookies, hemp seeds nutrition health, is hemp oil and hemp seed oil the same thing, banned food additives in philippines, shelled hemp seeds uk holland and barrett, healthy places to eat near me open now, on top of this best dietary supplements list info not to mention are hemp seeds good for hair growth, hemp seed capsules holland and barrett, food supplements in philippines, healthy food delivery leeds, organic food in sanskrit, is organic soil better, on top of this top rated dietary supplements list link which is also great. Also have a look at this top organic food tips not to mention hemp seeds protein 1 tbsp, dietary supplement ingredient advisory list, healthy food delivery edinburgh, organic food near me, hemp seeds nutrition 100g, is hemp seed flour keto friendly, on top of this great organic food tips alongside all are cbd seeds legal, hemp hearts good for dogs, hemp hearts nutrition facts 100g, top 10 vitamin supplement brands in the world, organic produce delivered near me, are hemp seeds legal, and don't forget great hemp seeds tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great organic food details as well as best health food shop bristol, hemp seeds health benefits weight loss, what are the negatives of organic food, food additives list e numbers, healthy food near me fast food, local organic food delivery near me, not to mention this top hemp seeds forum alongside all list of dietary supplements. pdf, richard wade organic food federation, organic food online edinburgh, organic food online shopping in poland, healthy food stockport, best organic food boxes, on top of recommended hemp seeds details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated organic food forum for good measure. Check more Great Hemp Seeds Advice dfff19e

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » How to Talk to Anyone -Leil Lowndes