https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0526/e8/_bc36afafdf244b1a87f7a757452678e8.jpeg

epub | 192.7 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09XJBTRC2 | Author: Bianca Bell | Year: 2022

Description:

The last thing I expected when I started off on this goodwill mission to the alien planet of Forlia was to find myself fated to be the beloved of the leader of an entire alien species.

But then, exactly that happened. Except, as much as I am attracted to this most sexy alien, everything I know about him suggests he is as evil a being as the world has ever produced.

Now, I have to decide if I can reconcile the alien I love with the knowledge I have of him as a horrible being-including his desire to kill an alien who has been nothing but a good friend to myself and the other humans in space.

I know I can't let my feelings for this alien cloud the reality of who he is. But can I help him learn that he doesn't have to live up to his nasty reputation before it's too late?

Category:Science Fiction Romance, Science Fiction Romance, Fantasy & Futuristic Romance

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from FileFactory