https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0807/3a/3530db58038e7cfdc5c898a745751a3a.png

epub | 449.43 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09LKR62FS | Author: Andi Rhodes | Year: 2022

Description:

Magic.
As the Enforcer for Satan's Legacy MC, it's not my job to keep secrets. In fact, when someone does keep one from my club, I'm the guy who has to make them pay. And I love doling out the punishment for any crime committed against the club. It's exhilarating.  

But now I'm the one with the secret. a freakin' doozy at that. I've managed to keep it to myself for a while, but like a ticking bomb, time is quickly running out. I need to spill my guts knowing that it may result in my guts literally being spilled and the end of my life as I know it. That's a chance I'm willing to take. for     her    .
Laney.
As the baby sister of the Satan's Legacy MC president, I'm always under constant scrutiny. Sure, they call it 'protection', but it's smothering. Because I'm not only a sister. I'm a mother, a friend, and a steel vault when it comes to details about a certain aspect of my personal life.  

But when a ghost from the past crawls out of the grave, that steel vault melts with each passing day until it disappears, and my son and I are left more vulnerable than we've ever been. And the one person who has broken every single club code has no choice but to come clean and risk his life. The problem is, I want to protect     him    , even if it means breaking my own heart and giving up my life in the process.

Category:Romantic Suspense, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance