https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0807/93/9f1fcd3faf97803c73ef591a0594b793.png

epub | 674.74 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09WPVLHDL | Author: Katerina Raven | Year: 2022

Description:

The more I uncover, the more danger I'm in. 
I'm no longer safe anywhere.

Starting at Crestview Academy was supposed to be a brand new start. A chance to grow new relationships, learn who I am and where I came from, and have a chance to do things I never could have dreamed of. 

Instead, it's a living hell. 

Everyone around me has dark intentions, Damian Wolfe being the worst of them. I know there are more secrets to be uncovered. Danger lurks behind every corner, and blood     will     be shed. After Damian succeeds in doing something that will no doubt paint a large target on my back, I have to wonder... 

Will the blood spilled be mine? 

Or will it be me who has to do the spilling?
<h4></h4>
   Author's Note: 
***If you have not read Malicious Pacts (the prequel), make sure you do so! It sets up everything for this series!***   
Malicious Intents is a full length, 160,000 word / 622 page novel. It is a reverse harem/high school bully romance. If you're a fan of the genre, you'll love this book! If you're new to the genre, there are a few things you can expect: 
Foul Language, Adult Situations (consensual and all over 18), Death, Grief, Suspense, Underage drinking/partying, etc. 
You can also expect LGBTQ friendly characters throughout the series! 
A full list of TRIGGER WARNINGS can be found in the beginning of the book. 
Thank you for reading!

Category:Coming of Age Fiction, Coming of Age Fiction, Sports Romance